My new baby

S&WM&P40

My new Sig P229 and benchmade knife. 800+ rounds through it without cleaning it and It has never had a problem feeding or returning to battery. Still have a box of 1000 rounds I'm going to put through it. Only problem I have had is with reloads.

Have a TLR-1S on the rail now(300 lums.) With strobe, soon to be replaced with the TLR-1 HL (600 lums and strobe.)

It does have factory night sights on it.

911474DB-orig.jpg

If that Benchmade is an auto opener keep the receipt and the box. I had a Benchmade auto and had to return it twice to get the spring replaced. On the second time to the factory for repair they sent me an entirely different one back. Took them 4 weeks to replace it. I sold it soon after. I like their knives but was very disapointed in their customer service. Nice gun BTW!

My new Sig P229 and benchmade knife. 800+ rounds through it without cleaning it and It has never had a problem feeding or returning to battery. Still have a box of 1000 rounds I'm going to put through it. Only problem I have had is with reloads.

Have a TLR-1S on the rail now(300 lums.) With strobe, soon to be replaced with the TLR-1 HL (600 lums and strobe.)

It does have factory night sights on it.

911474DB-orig.jpg

Are you going to change your screen name now? :jester:

So, how are you liking the P229 thus far? I have several Sig pistols and rifles and carry a P220 daily, but do not have a 229. Have been giving it some serious thought about adding one to the stable.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back