my new 1911

Supernois

Just picked it up today. Kimber custom II. The only thing I don't like would be the grips. Easy to fix :)

justxboxin:296894 said:
That's going to look bad in court if you ever have to use it

Why would it look any worse then any other legal lethal force encounter involving any other firearm.

Idk the judicial system sucks ? Just like I have really good hollow points in my gun and I wouldn't want the name of the bullets to hurt me in a court case

it all depends on the case and the facts making sure that any reasonable person in your situation would of come to the same conclusion and decisions and would act in the same manner as you did making sure that you can put up a good defense and a good argument to why you did what you did and why you carry hollow points in your gun as compared to fmj ammo. carrying hollows just bc isnt good enough you need to explain why. I personally carry hollow point ammo in my firearms because it reduces the chances that I am going to over penetrate my intended target and continue to hit an unintended target by mistake. does it cause more damage? yes however if you are legal, your following state regulations and guidelines and you fire at a target using lethal force in defense of yourself your family or others because of an immediate danger to your life or theres you're planning to damage the person already. causing a little bit more damage to that intended target is a whole lot better than having over penetration and hitting an innocent bystander.

but what does that have to do with a kimber brand firearms?

; P

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back