My first Toy in a long time

Just picked up my brand new Sig P220 with night sights and an extra mag (3 all together). I can not wait to go out and start shooting. Man I am excited. I love the look and feel of it in my hand. The P239 was too small for my hands and felt funny. This one feels awesome!

Next year will come the AR-15. Boy oh Boy I can't wait!

The fiance is gonna kill me! haha

Just picked up my brand new Sig P220 with night sights and an extra mag (3 all together). I can not wait to go out and start shooting. Man I am excited. I love the look and feel of it in my hand. The P239 was too small for my hands and felt funny. This one feels awesome!

Congrats on your new acquisition. Hope next year we are still allowed to own an AR-15.

Congratulations on your new purchase. As for the AR-15, how are you gonna pull that off in the PRTA?

congrats on new toy, try not to speed and get a ticket on the way to the range, you won't be able to purchase more ammo.

Congratulations on your new purchase. As for the AR-15, how are you gonna pull that off in the PRTA?

Haha not to sure on that, but I am going to try my hardest.

Nothing wrong with dreaming right?

I can not wait to get to the range this weekend and try this thing out. It feels so awesome in my hand. I love the night sights on these firearms. I tried it out at night (just seeing how the sights were), and MAN! the world of difference.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back