My daughters shootin'

SubHntr

The first pic is my 8 yo daughter @ 25 yds with a henry .38/.357 lever gun. The second is her bedroom wall. She loves to shoot my 4" Taurus model 66 with full .357 mag 158 gr SJSP loads because "it makes lots of fire shoot out" and the Henry with 180 gr FPJ because she can "feel them when she shoots". I'm so proud of her. It makes a grown 38 yo man want to cry :mp160603224922jps:.

Last edited:
Very Nice!

I love when kids shoot because they grow up a lot more responsible and a lot less in trouble! Great job Pop!:icon_cheers:

There are a lot of grown men and women out there that wished they could shoot that good. I'd cry too, you have a lot to be proud of.

You've got a daughter to be proud of; you show true evidence of being a great father.

Enjoy you time with her--she'll grow up all too soon...

Nice! She shots better then a lot of the people I see at the range. Like most have said your doing a great job and have reason to be proud!

Very nice. Obviously, you spend a lot of time with your daughter. I think lack of parent time is the big problem with todays children. I am sure she'll grow up to be a great woman. :D

Thats great having your daughter go with you it is a great experience for kids to go to the range. my son and daughter will go with me once in awhile they have fun and learn about the responsibility. keep it up and take one of there friends along if you can.

Thanks to everyone

Thank you for the kind words. She reads the threads and she is tickled pink. I take her hunting. She killed her first deer when she was 5 with a .22. I take her and her sister to the range every Sunday. It's our weekend ritual. I take her friends as well. I'm surprised by the support I get from the other parents, especially the ANTI's. Strange how they can be against something, but want me to teach thier children. I've already turned 8 families onto the NRA 5 of the parents are now life members and at least 2 (used to be ANTI's I've talked with) are members on this site. I had them register so they could see we weren't barbarian, blood crazed killers. They especially love Mom of 3 Angels, Redhat,DrDavid, and both Kimbers post and everytime they see Mufdaddy's name they laugh! You guy's are awesome and I owe you alot for helping change some opinions. Keep it up.

Jim

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words. She reads the threads and she is tickled pink. I take her hunting. She killed her first deer when she was 5 with a .22. I take her and her sister to the range every Sunday. It's our weekend ritual. I take her friends as well. I'm surprised by the support I get from the other parents, especially the ANTI's. Strange how they can be against something, but want me to teach thier children. I've already turned 8 families onto the NRA 5 of the parents are now life members and at least 2 (used to be ANTI's I've talked with) are members on this site. I had them register so they could see we weren't barbarian, blood crazed killers. They especially love Mom of 3 Angels, Redhat,DrDavid, and both Kimbers post and everytime they see Mufdaddy's name they laugh! You guy's are awesome and I owe you alot for helping change some opinions. Keep it up.

Jim

Great job with your daughter :joia: Just a friendly word of advice about hunting. A "gentler" term to use would be "harvested" versus "killed" a deer. Folks tend to be more receptive and understanding of a hunter who "harvests" like a farmer "harvests" his crops.

Keep up the great work with your daughter and talking with the "anti" folks.

gf

Wow! Great shooting girl! Keep it up! It's always nice to see a parent involved with their kids--and especially in such a worthwhile activity! Enjoy your time together :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back