My co-workers know me well!

KimberPB

Today at work we had a pot luck and a secret Santa gift exchange to celebrate Christmas. I'm pumped my secret Santa got me a $30 gift card to my local gun shop and range. I must of looked like a little kid when I saw the gun shops letter head on the envelope! Now what to buy....... hmmmm........

Congrats. I am sure you want have to much trouble finding something to spend it on.:no:

Congrats. I am sure you want have to much trouble finding something to spend it on.:no:

I'm thinking it'll either pay for my next few range visits or maybe a range visit and a box of hollow points for the 45.

hmm.... maybe another 30 round ar mag. If they have any. lol.

Congrats on your gift. Whenever a gun or hunting catalog comes in at work, and the addressee doesn't work there any more, the catalog ends up on my desk somehow.

Today at work we had a pot luck and a secret Santa gift exchange to celebrate Christmas. I'm pumped my secret Santa got me a $30 gift card to my local gun shop and range. I must of looked like a little kid when I saw the gun shops letter head on the envelope! Now what to buy....... hmmmm........

That's a dilemma I've wanted to have for quite a while. Have you decided what you're gonna buy yet?

That's a dilemma I've wanted to have for quite a while. Have you decided what you're gonna buy yet?

I've loaded up some ammo last night so I think I'm going to use it for a couple range visits. I picked up some new 69 gr Seira match hollow point for my .223 and some 125 gr. Hornady XTP hollow points for the 9mm. So I need to go and shot some load workups. See what shots the nicest out the sig and AR.

Lucky, lucky you....

Here in my neck of the woods I don't bring up firearms while at work. The first issue is that here in Connecticut, the anti-gun establishment is the norm, not the exception. Second issue, if they knew that I was a "gun guy", they might become suspicious about my carry situation. Yes, I carry at work. Yes, my company has a "no weapons" policy. A very loudly touted "no weapons" policy. That is why the "C" in concealed is capitalized. Oh well, easier to find a new job if I get made than to find a new life if we have an incident.

I've loaded up some ammo last night so I think I'm going to use it for a couple range visits. I picked up some new 69 gr Seira match hollow point for my .223 and some 125 gr. Hornady XTP hollow points for the 9mm. So I need to go and shot some load workups. See what shots the nicest out the sig and AR.

Wow! How nice it must be to get out to the range without having to spend any money! You just have all the darn luck, Kimber PB!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back