My AK-47 now has a new look

Scarecrow

I went to a gun show last weekend and found this stock for only 40 bucks. I've been wanting to put a different stock on my AK for a while. now that I have I am much more "in love" with it. it feels much more comfortable to put it to my shoulder. the butt stock is a little longer than the original which makes it fit just right.the cheek rest is a plus too, not to mention that I like the overall look much better.

AK-47002.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

I went to a gun show last weekend and found this stock for only 40 bucks. I've been wanting to put a different stock on my AK for a while. now that I have I am much more "in love" with it. it feels much more comfortable to put it to my shoulder. the butt stock is a little longer than the original which makes it fit just right.the cheek rest is a plus too, not to mention that I like the overall look much better.

AK-47002.jpg

Nice! I just put an AK-47 on layaway and will have paid off in less that a week. Looking forward to shooting it and modifying it!

Surfcc

tacticool Ak

I have had my Mak-90 set up like this for years, makes it much easier to keep on target due to the longer LOP

Well, you've got approximately 33 more days to do all the modifications you can while you can. I'm pretty sure that making guns, especially "assault rifles," look more "scary" will be banned under Obama.

BTW, I like it!

AK-47002.jpg
it's a coppy of the svd dragonov 7.62x54 long russian sniper rifle:biggrin:

Looks good!

I have a dragunov stock for mine but currently it is sitting in the closet...lol. I am more partial to the traditional wooden furniture on the AK but your rifle does look really sweet! I'm just kind of a wood connoissieur...

Looks good scarecrow. I am glad after the recent news about the guy with the Orange AK pistol you did not paint yours orange.:biggrin:

Well, you've got approximately 33 more days to do all the modifications you can while you can. I'm pretty sure that making guns, especially "assault rifles," look more "scary" will be banned under Obama.

BTW, I like it!

He could paint it orange or pink and it would look less scary...:sarcastic:

Sorry had to go there...

Looks good...

Oh Good Grief Shooter, You just got JJFlash calmed down from the last off color thang...

I keep reading the posts and it just happens... The answer to all our questions...
The Rolling Stones sang "Paint it black"... I keep hearing "Paint it orange"...:sarcastic:

I'm sure it's a sore spot for some here, but I'm trying to bring the off color humor thing back in vogue...

I like to try and make people laugh. Sometimes it brings me comfort, other times it brings me trouble...

Peace

I keep reading the posts and it just happens... The answer to all our questions...
The Rolling Stones sang "Paint it black"... I keep hearing "Paint it orange"...:sarcastic:

I'm sure it's a sore spot for some here, but I'm trying to bring the off color humor thing back in vogue...

I like to try and make people laugh. Sometimes it brings me comfort, other times it brings me trouble...

Peace

A little humor is a good thing. Just please do not paint your gun pink.:sarcastic:

Sorry SC, We're getting a little loose lately.. Buy the way, Did you get that bad boy down to the range yet?

:eek:fftopic:
I remember that tune Shooter, Paint it... Came out about the time of graduation...

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back