My 5 year old loves shooting.

JohnK87

Land of 10,000 Taxes
I have a CO2 BB pistol we took out behind the garage to punch holes in paper and tear up some Coke cans. Believe me, he's capable of both.
IMG_1616.jpg

I think he'll be getting a pump BB rifle soon, and he'll have to try out my Marlin .22.

that's awesome! never too early to have an interest in it. it let's them learn safety from the very beginning.. teaches them respect. that is what is so wrong with a lot of people who are in big cities. they never had the chance so all they see is how bad guns are thanks to movies and tv.

Better be careful who you show or tell this to. In a liberla's mind, this constitutes child abuse!

As long as I'm not breaking any laws, I see no problem with teaching children how to shoot. I recently encountered an over zealous individual who chose to report me to "the authorities". Not knowing anything about me (my background and training, etc) they made a snap judgment and "turned me in". After a brief conversation with the Child Protective Services folks (in the presence of my attorney) the issue was put to rest. A memo was sent out to all of the folks at the CPS office advising them that as long as the children are properly supervised and using the proper safety gear, then there's no abuse.

I'm working on finding the individual responsible for "turning me in" (I have an excellent idea who she is). We plan on pursuing legal action in the hopes that we can avoid these "malicious acts" in the future. What she did is just as bad as someone who reports that a neighbor's child is being beaten because they don't like to see the neighbor's child playing flag football. :nono:

gf

Hope you find and hang her, glockfan. These kinds of people really get my dander up. run up HER attorney fees and make her pay yours in the process. After about $10,000 in costs, she'll be a lot smarter.

Hope you find and hang her, glockfan. These kinds of people really get my dander up. run up HER attorney fees and make her pay yours in the process. After about $10,000 in costs, she'll be a lot smarter.

Or at least quieter.

The plan is to have her pay the attorney's fees, related expenses and a generous cash contribution to the NRA, NSSF, and IHEA. :wink:

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back