WND Exclusive HOMELAND INSECURITY
Muslim radicals call Hasan 'Officer and a Gentleman'
13 deaths were 'pre-emptive attack;' 'We do NOT denounce his actions'
Posted: November 06, 2009
10:20 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan

A website run by radical Muslims today honored Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the man accused of killing 13 people at Fort Hood in Texas, as an "Officer and a Gentleman," saying his actions should not be denounced.

The massacre yesterday, which also left more than two dozen injured, was called a "pre-emptive attack" by supporters of the Revolution Muslim website.

Hasan, a Muslim psychiatrist who reportedly had been disciplined for pushing Islam on his patients at one point in his career, had given away his furniture and handed out Qurans before going to the military base and firing on soldiers at a processing center where soldiers prepared to deploy.

Why the left loves tyrants, terrorists – $4.95 today only! Save $21 on Jamie Glazov's acclaimed exposé 'United in Hate'

There were multiple reports he had objected to being placed in the position of possibly having to fight fellow Muslims by his scheduled deployment to the Middle East.

"Get Well Soon Major Nidal We Love You," said the website run by radicals who follow an imam once jailed in Britain. "Major Nidal Hasan M.D. An officer and a gentleman was injured while partaking in a pre-emptive attack."

The website lists as its imam Sheik Abdullah el-Faisal, who in February 2003 was sentenced to nine years in jail, reduced to seven on appeal, after being convicted of soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred in England.

According to reports in the London Guardian at the time, hundreds attended his lectures, possibly including James Ujaama, a U.S. citizen accused of trying to help the Taliban in Afghanistan; Richard Reid, who attempted to detonate a bomb in his shoe while crossing the Atlantic in a jetliner; and Zacharias Moussaoui, jailed for the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the U.S.

The reports said el-Faisal, who later was released and returned to his home in Jamaica, suggested Muslims attend training camps to gain the skills to wage jihad on the West.

He was recorded praising Osama bin Laden and saying, "You have to learn how to shoot and fly planes and drive tanks."

El-Faisal also said chemical weapons should be utilized to "exterminate non-believers" and said Muslim mothers should buy toy guns for their children to providing training opportunities.

"We do NOT denounce this officer's actions, we do however apologize for the following acts committed by our country," the U.S.-based website's supporters said. They listed: "Bay of Tonkin, The East Timor Massacre by USA Supported Suharto, 1902 Samar Massacre in the Philippines by the USMC, 1,000,000 Dead Iraqis, Afghani & Pakistanis Killed by the USA, Starvation of Africa & Rape of it's (sic) Resources by the USA, Support of the Brutal 'Israeli' Occupation Entity, Etc. Etc."

"Every day is Fort Hood for the world community due to USA policies and their tyrant totalitarian puppet regimes," the activists proclaimed. "Rest assure (sic) the slain terrorists at Fort Hood are in the eternal hellfire and it is not to (sic) late for YOU to change your policies," they said.

The website's mission statement states, "Revolution Muslim is a message and movement grounded in the sayings, deeds, actions and understanding of Ahlus Sunnah wal jama'ah (The collective body of those Muslims that adhere to the ways of the Prophet (SAWS) and the first four generations of Muslims)."

It continues, "We pray that we may witness the dismantlement of western, secular dominance across the world as we hold it to be pagan and idolatrous in the majority of its presumptions. We seek a resurrection of the just example set forth by centuries of Islamic rule throughout the ages and we hold it to be self evident for the objective soul and mind that Allah is One and that Muhammad ibn Abdullah is His Prophet and that the religion offers the solution to all of the world’s ills and afflictions."

The base commander said soldiers reported they heard Hasan shout "Allahu Akbar," or "Allah is the greatest," while he was shooting.

The site is disdainful of other Islamic organizations, citing a condemnation from the Islamic Society of North America regarding the shootings.

"ISNA - The house dog, barks once more to please its kafir Masters," Revolution Muslim wrote.

Hasan was born and raised in Virginia, but has family outside of Jerusalem. He enlisted and obtained his education from the military. He spent most of his career at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington until he was sent to Fort Hood this year, from where he apparently was to be deployed.

I just hope he lives so they can try and execute him on public TV in front of a firring squad..... so how many of you would be willing to pay 10 bucks for a lottery ticket to be on that squad, with the proceeds to go to the family's of the injured and killed.....:angry: BTY if I made it the bulltes would be dipped in pig lard....

Major Dad

Scenes I'd like to see....."Major Dad" hanging by his thumbs while being interviewed by Charlie Rose. Now that would be educational television.:pleasantry:

I was wondering where the "moderate" Muslims were. Finally found one. He is Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan.
He only used a handgun. Not a bomb strapped to himself that could have killed (murderd) so many more. So is that the difference between a moderate Muslim and the rest????
If they tell you he was mentally unbalanced and he snapped, then I would ask. Are the everyday run of the mill "suicide bombers" and those that would use their own kids and have them blown up mentalll balanced?!

I was wondering where the "moderate" Muslims were. Finally found one. He is Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan.
He only used a handgun. Not a bomb strapped to himself that could have killed (murderd) so many more. So is that the difference between a moderate Muslim and the rest????
If they tell you he was mentally unbalanced and he snapped, then I would ask. Are the everyday run of the mill "suicide bombers" and those that would use their own kids and have them blown up mentalll balanced?!

Exactly. Moderate Muslims only kill 13 or so. Radical Muslims kill thousands.

I just hope he lives so they can try and execute him on public TV in front of a firring squad..... so how many of you would be willing to pay 10 bucks for a lottery ticket to be on that squad, with the proceeds to go to the family's of the injured and killed.....:angry: BTY if I made it the bulltes would be dipped in pig lard....

now there's an idea.

Hasan is a coward that murdered innocent soldiers and a civilian, he also committed treason. I hope that what ever court hears the case ends up giving him the death sentence.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back