“Muslim-free zone”

Debray

A Florida gun store operator has banned Muslims from his establishment, arguing that he has a right to deny service to anyone he considers a threat. Andy Hallinan made his decision after the shootings at military installations in Chattanooga, Tenn., last week.
Florida Gun Supply of Inverness, Fla., was declared a “Muslim-free zone” in a video Hallinan posted online over the weekend.
In response, President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice announced that it would launch a civil rights investigation into Hallinan’s establishment.
That’s the Obama administration: a radical Islamic extremist kills five American servicemen and the Pentagon suggests that recruiting offices keep their window blinds closed from now on. But if there’s even a hint than a Muslim could possibly see his civil rights violated at some indeterminate point in the future, Katie bar the door.
“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” Hallinan announced in a video posted to Facebook. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”
The video had been viewed about 35,000 times by Tuesday morning and doubled that number over the next few hours as news got around.
“I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,” Hallinan told WFLA (H/T BizPac Review). “But I do have the right to deny firearms and training to anyone I deem as a threat.”
Post Continues on conservativetribune.com

Read more at Link Removed

Should Muslims hide their religion and shop there anyways?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Not to worry, the DOJ will be there to insure that they are not discriminated against. Screw the American people, put a target on our backs. Before anyone says they have the right to buy a gun, don't forget, their "religion" says that we infidels are to be killed. That being the case, why should we sell them the means to do away with us? Oh yeah, that wouldn't be politically correct!

It's really easier and less legally painful to just keep a couple pot belly pigs in the store as pets.

I find myself in a Muslim free zone at least once a week.

They are actually all over the country, with a large number in the southeastern states.... and the majority of them serve some really sweet, tender, juicy smoked pig. The question is do you like vinegar or tomato based sauce.

Howdy,

I find myself in a Muslim free zone at least once a week.

They are actually all over the country, with a large number in the southeastern states.... and the majority of them serve some really sweet, tender, juicy smoked pig. The question is do you like vinegar or tomato based sauce.

Tomato based.

Paul

In the past week I have eaten at "Little Pigs BBQ" and "Okie Dokie's Smokehouse BBQ", and I'm pretty sure they are both musloom free.... and the smoked pork is delicious.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back