MRE Question.

LOL now this is a joke. I welcome a EMP attack. you speak as if this is a bad thing? No power nothing handed to you. maybe people would pull there heads out of there ass and really take the time to see what they have. I.E there Family. Most people spend to much time, with TV,Video games,Cell phones. They do not open there eye enough to see whats right in front of them. Second what was i mocking?? I speak my mind and it's mocking people?? That was not my intent but i will keep speaking my mind as it's my right under the First Amendment. We talk every day about rights on here and yet you are trying to tell me i cant use mine. Funny how that works some one says something you don't like and bam you think there rights are gone. As i said to luke this forum has gone off track from good information on CC to stuff that has nothing to do with it. I did not join this forum to fight about faith. But i can tell you this i will keep saying whats on my mind don't like it well as "Lupus" says when he speaks his mind and people do not like it, Add me to your block list. So if you are going off the bible what dooms day Prophecy are you going off. As all i have read speak of death covering the earth.

How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate. O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field. The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness." Joel 1:18-20

It was a joke to you from the beginning, at least that is how you presented it.

If you are concerned about there not being enought content concerning concealed carry, then why comment on survival related items which you consider a joke?

I am not trying to stifle your rights. You have the right to say whatever you like, and I have the right to respond in kind. That is what rights are about.

Remember this is a survival related portion of the forum, and thus it is going to have people posting about survival related preparations. If that is not your bag, then post on the forums that do interest you. I just see no reason to try and sidetrack conversation of like minded people, because you believe their preparations to be a joke.

Since this is not a religious forum, I see no reason to perpetuate a biblical discussion. If you are interested in learning my biblical opinions, feel free to PM me.

It was a joke to you from the beginning, at least that is how you presented it.

If you are concerned about there not being enough content concerning concealed carry, then why comment on survival related items which you consider a joke?

I am not trying to stifle your rights. You have the right to say whatever you like, and I have the right to respond in kind. That is what rights are about.

Remember this is a survival related portion of the forum, and thus it is going to have people posting about survival related preparations. If that is not your bag, then post on the forums that do interest you. I just see no reason to try and sidetrack conversation of like minded people, because you believe their preparations to be a joke.

Since this is not a religious forum, I see no reason to perpetuate a biblical discussion. If you are interested in learning my biblical opinions, feel free to PM me.

Sometimes you just have to let it go. There will always be someone that wants to argue with anything you say. After a while it gets to be as futile as a dog chasing it's tale. If someone does not want to do any preparing for bad times that is their business. They just better not show up at my house when the time comes.

Sometimes you just have to let it go. There will always be someone that wants to argue with anything you say. After a while it gets to be as futile as a dog chasing it's tale. If someone does not want to do any preparing for bad times that is their business. They just better not show up at my house when the time comes.

They can show up at my house. I don't mind, could use a good laugh. :haha:

gf

The military also teaches people how to live off the land. Look at the USMC mountain warfare training center. You take that course they teach you how to track,trap, make your own cooking tools, make fire. All the basic skills you need you live.

And just what percentage of the 6,000,000 earlier mentioned have had this level of training? Go even further, what percentage of the VETS out there have had this level of training?

I bet this reply makes you go crazy --- After reading many forums with your comments in them I really think you are one beer short of a six pack.... !!! I really think you need to go to the VA for a check up... You need help !!!

DOC- You sir, are a pin head for making such a comment about Canis Lupis going to the VA! When the proverbial SHTF someday, you will be wishing you knew people with MRE's and non-perishable foods. Hell, I'd be willing to bet that you'd be the first to go lootin' if something did go down. At least we'd all have the comfort of knowing you wouldn't outlast the rest of us.

Surfcc

DOC- You sir, are a pin head for making such a comment about Canis Lupis going to the VA! When the proverbial SHTF someday, you will be wishing you knew people with MRE's and non-perishable foods. Hell, I'd be willing to bet that you'd be the first to go lootin' if something did go down. At least we'd all have the comfort of knowing you wouldn't outlast the rest of us.

Surfcc

Nothing personal against Canis Lupis or anyone else.. I just don't see the world ending any time soon. But I have been buying MRE's for several years for our boy scout troop and always have at least 3 cases on hand.. so no I will not go lootin' or anything else -- I also have at least 500 rounds of ammo on hand.. mixed ammo -- handgun and high powered rifle.. so no I am not really worried about the end of the world. Have a wonderful day..

Found & Tried a Good MRE Vendor; SITREP.

Hi Ya USA Carry,
Spokane city, county and now WA state is under a state of emergency due to record breaking December snows, U can check it out 4 your selves if you feel like running a search. When the snow started kicking it bad (17 Dec) I ordered 2 cases from these folks "The Ready Store" the ones with the MRE's that do not look like the DOD kind (come in white/green cases/don't let the box throw U, they R genuine U.S. made MRE's) plus s/l is 5-10 years and the price was $75 a case of 12, (with heaters per entree), plus UPS 2-day air add $22, and they arrived with online tracking on the promised day. I still have power, even though this town took a major hit, broke all records set for snow fall ever, roofs collapsing and MVA's every few mins per my police scanner, even my 4WD Suzuki Grand Vitara doesn't glide over 5ft of powdery snow. I busted out a Chicken Strips with Salsa meal just to try, darn what ever happened to those horrible Meals Rejected by Ethiopians? With a dash of red Tabasco it was bloody good food and the desert was a filler around 1,300 calories. I just wanted to report back that as has been posted 'Major Surplus' (aka Major Rip-off) sells 'something' similar, with an expiration date like 3-6 months out, less entrees and cheap, this link posted was by far the best service and MRE's I have had to date. It wasn't a 2nd Amendment civil unrest scenario that made me choose them but try more snow in one month than we have in a normal year and the roof of the nearest supermarket caved in that made me think it was time to stock up. Roads so slick that only plows and snow-cats were moving come Christmas Eve.
I tried to link up with 'MREdepot.com' ended up with a recording to leave a message, so I didn't bother.
End SITREP and thanks for all the help in this thread, now you get some feedback.
Link Removed
Hey the guy even threw in a few of them silver/orange foil survival blankets for free after I told him about how a unit I was in (CSC, 1/35th Inf. Bn., Light) mid-1983 was the test group for the 1st MRE's that were replacing C-Rats, they sucked, tasted like card-board and had no real calories or protein in 'em. They sent our scout platoon out on a mission-heavy 30 day FTX, fed 'em those abominations 3 times a day, they left out our fittest and best trained Infantrymen (11B/C's) and came back looking like Dachau inmates, some on litters. True story, I was their medic and dropped from 180lbs to 140 so weak I could barely stand. BDU pants held up only by 'McGuyvered' ropes as suspenders, and the runs from hell! :sad: The Ready Store © is one I will continue using for my emergency rations needs from now on. They also carry other food & survival items, and the price is about right for the brand-name quality kit.
Cheers and I would never have found them if you hadn't posted the link up onto this thread. Sometimes nature is more brutal than a whole hood of armed BG's! :butcher:

Canis-Lupus

Hi Ya USA Carry,
Spokane city, county and now WA state is under a state of emergency due to record breaking December snows, U can check it out 4 your selves if you feel like running a search. When the snow started kicking it bad (17 Dec) I ordered 2 cases from these folks "The Ready Store" the ones with the MRE's that do not look like the DOD kind (come in white/green cases/don't let the box throw U, they R genuine U.S. made MRE's) plus s/l is 5-10 years and the price was $75 a case of 12, (with heaters per entree), plus UPS 2-day air add $22, and they arrived with online tracking on the promised day. I still have power, even though this town took a major hit, broke all records set for snow fall ever, roofs collapsing and MVA's every few mins per my police scanner, even my 4WD Suzuki Grand Vitara doesn't glide over 5ft of powdery snow. I busted out a Chicken Strips with Salsa meal just to try, darn what ever happened to those horrible Meals Rejected by Ethiopians? With a dash of red Tabasco it was bloody good food and the desert was a filler around 1,300 calories. I just wanted to report back that as has been posted 'Major Surplus' (aka Major Rip-off) sells 'something' similar, with an expiration date like 3-6 months out, less entrees and cheap, this link posted was by far the best service and MRE's I have had to date. It wasn't a 2nd Amendment civil unrest scenario that made me choose them but try more snow in one month than we have in a normal year and the roof of the nearest supermarket caved in that made me think it was time to stock up. Roads so slick that only plows and snow-cats were moving come Christmas Eve.
I tried to link up with 'MREdepot.com' ended up with a recording to leave a message, so I didn't bother.
End SITREP and thanks for all the help in this thread, now you get some feedback.
Link Removed
Hey the guy even threw in a few of them silver/orange foil survival blankets for free after I told him about how a unit I was in (CSC, 1/35th Inf. Bn., Light) mid-1983 was the test group for the 1st MRE's that were replacing C-Rats, they sucked, tasted like card-board and had no real calories or protein in 'em. They sent our scout platoon out on a mission-heavy 30 day FTX, fed 'em those abominations 3 times a day, they left out our fittest and best trained Infantrymen (11B/C's) and came back looking like Dachau inmates, some on litters. True story, I was their medic and dropped from 180lbs to 140 so weak I could barely stand. BDU pants held up only by 'McGuyvered' ropes as suspenders, and the runs from hell! :sad: The Ready Store © is one I will continue using for my emergency rations needs from now on. They also carry other food & survival items, and the price is about right for the brand-name quality kit.
Cheers and I would never have found them if you hadn't posted the link up onto this thread. Sometimes nature is more brutal than a whole hood of armed BG's! :butcher:

Canis-Lupus

Some of the MRE's definately taste better than the old "C" ration ham and lima beans. AH the good ole days of fun in UNCLE SAM's canoe club. :moil::dance3:

Link Removed
I work here. I can see about getting cases straight off the line. that's about as fresh as you can get.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back