MP5A5 Price Range

CAPTAIN MIKE

CAPTAIN MIKE
I'm a CCW Instructor and long-time RSO. I'm looking to acquire an H&K MP5A5 and can show compliance with all federal NFA requirements. What price range should I be looking at in seeking it?

the last MP5 I saw was at a gun show and they were asking 15,000 for it. would love one myself but don't have that kind of cash laying around.

I knew a lawyer once who had one and he let me put about 100 rounds of WWB through it at a range on the west coast of FL. It fired like a dream and never jammed once. It was pretty easy to handle and never gave much of a kick. Now hear this: one day I'm going to own one of those, or something on par with it. Can't afford it now, but one day... :icon_biggrin:

There was an AK-47 that looked like it had been used in actual battle, and that had a mild kick but it was still easy to hit the target cars at 40-50 yards. I fired a couple of mags from a .22 Uzi with a suppressor and a telescopic sight with a laser, which was absolutely incredible. It just made a spitting noise and put the bullet exactly on the mark. There was also an M-60 that fed from a belt and beat the crap out of me but it was great fun to shoot.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back