Moving to Columbus, NE - Local ranges?

Tomhusker

I have looked at the list of Nebraska shooting ranges, but am not familiar with the Columbus area, making it hard to determine which ranges might be nearby.
My wife and I shoot fairly often down here in Missouri, but our range is a free public access range. Any info I can get about the same type of ranges in the Columbus area would be appreciated.

Although not in the Columbus area, per se, but...

Eastern Nebraska Gun Club. Outdoor range, about 120/yr to join but a nice outdoor place to shoot about anything with some privacy. On hwy 66 about 3 or 4 miles east of Louisville, NE. ...My personal fav. Eastern Nebraska Gun Club Inc. - NRA's 2006 Outstanding Club Award

The Bullet Hole. 109th & Harrison, Lavista NE (south side of Omaha). You can rent or buy guns, shoot the indoor range. A rather pricey place, and you get to shoot down a lane at paper targets next to other people, can be crowded on weekends. Link Removed

There may be some in Lincoln or other areas, but I'm not familiar with them.

Columbus has a decent range

A nice range in Columbus is here:

Columbus Rifle Club (Clark Memorial Range)
P.O. Box 541
Columbus , NE 68602

Unfortunately they are very primitive and have no website or phone #'s listed

Directions to the range:
Located at the Clark Memorial Columbus Rifle Club Range, Columbus NE. Take Hwy 81 west of Columbus to 235th Ave., go north 2 miles to 265th St., turn east and the range is on the south side of 265th St. just east of the Loup canal.

Here is some info I found on one of the guys that runs matches there, perhaps he can help you or point you in the right direction.

Skip Fricke 402 276-1391
[email protected]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back