Moving Forward

ehh3

As a new member, I am reading and learning alot. My concern is this, alot of the folks out there are very vocal about our current leadership. While I may not share all of the opinions that are out there, I do know this, I beleive in the process. I swore to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. I also took an oath. I am reminded of a quote that I saw not to long ago (I also think our current President used it in a speech)Become the change that you want to see. If we don't get out there and do something about whatever situation or cause that we are wanting to change or support then what are we doing? We are no better than those that just juxtapose about it. I work Security and Emergency Services. I tell everyone to 'Stay Safe' and Be Aware, Be Prepared. If I don't walk the walk, I'm just talking the talk. I was always told to lead by example. I propose that we all do the same. God Bless the USA!

The takers now outnumber the providers. YOUR current leadership is actively campaigning on "Free Stuff".

Expect resistance :rolleyes:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back