motorcycles an guns .

Got me a 5spd Schwinn and I carries a Winchester 1894 slung over my back under a flannel cpo jacket

If you have saddlebags there is a small lockbox by a company called Gunvault. It also has a cable that you can loop through the frame to secure it short term until you are ready to leave and can re-arm yourself.

Link Removed

Thanks Charlie!

Some good ideas here, I'm on a 1989 Goldwing GL1500 and either wear a leather jacket or Joe Rocket mesh jacket. I think for both i'll be using a pocket holster for my Ruger LC9. I might have my wife make a special pocket on the Joe Rocket for this, she's an excellent seamstress.

Kurt

Coronado leather makes a few vests, both leather & fabric/leather combo, with adequate space for small to medium size handguns, & a couple spare magazines on the other side. Not sure about the larger stuff. If you run into them at a show, they usually have 'try guns' of most anything so you can assess the fit. Glock 36 fits nice & unnoticeable.

Glock 9x19 with a Galco Miami Style Shoulder Holster.
Stays in place. Easy cover with shirt, vest , jacket.

I don't know what they run now but a good 10 years ago I paid $130 or about.

OR-- Locked Box FAA aproved, in "The Bags

~LATER~
BILL--------------------------------------------------->

2000 Excelsior Henderson
20732_247597419301_538039301_3298639_2823525_n.jpg

and 2003 BMW K1200LT

Warm weather: Beretta Nano in DeSantis Mini Slide (I wear a Joe Rocket mesh jacket in the summer); Cold weather: S&W M&P40 in Fobus Paddle

1994 FLHTC. Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry in a Tagua under my "t" shirt. Backup is a Sig Sauer P238 in the supplied holster crossdraw.

Link Removed
This is my 91 Electra Glide Sport. The ripples in the flag are real because the bike is coated with rippling fiberglass.
I Open Carry a Glock 40 on my belt at all times.
[email protected]
Open Carry is the Beautiful Bold Face of the Second Amendment

I ride a VTX1800. I carry a Glock 30 "either/or" Ruger LC9 in a concealed carry pocket inside my vest.

Link Removed
This is my 91 Electra Glide Sport. The ripples in the flag are real because the bike is coated with rippling fiberglass.
I Open Carry a Glock 40 on my belt at all times.
[email protected]
Open Carry is the Beautiful Bold Face of the Second Amendment

Could you move the bike please so we can play ping pong?

2005 VT1800F and a 2010 Goldwing. If I'm wearing a jacket, I carry either my Ruger LCP or Bersa Thunder CC in the 'gun pocket' of my coat. No jacket, LCP in the pants pocket.

What you carry while on the bike is really like anytime else, it all depends on what your comfortable with, when on my sportbike, G-23 and Bersa thunder 380 in belt holsters, sometimes switch out to 1911 commander and XD-9, when we are on the Harley, I have the same handguns and better half has a Taurus 380 and a NAA 22 mag revolver, and a fold up AK in the trunk bag

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back