motorcycles an guns .

Joepev

I own a 2009 softail nighttrain built to look like a 50s old school bobber with 17inc rollen sands apes an 1inc risers .I carry my 32c glock or colt 45 defender on a paddle fobus .works good for me since i cant run a shoulder rig due to ape hangers .Just asking what do u guys carry an what rig .

Ride a 2004 Yamaha YZF R1 painted Ferrari red and black with carbon fiber accents. Carry Jericho 941 .40 openly in a fobus paddle holster and a Sig p238 in a pocket holster I made.

Ride Harleys an Ultra Classic EG and an Street Bob thats built a little ;) and trade around with sport bikes and dirt bikes a lot, always carry my kimber full size TLE when riding street in a Blackhawk or fobus paddle. Riding dirt I carry a Glock19 in a Blackhawk paddle or my Sig P238 in my tool bag mounted on rear fender if im riding a mx track.

2003 Road King Classic. I carry a Glock 22 in a Galco IWB or sometimes a Blackhawk serpa.

Nice bike.

I carry my pistol of choice in my inside jacket pocket while on my HD:

Link Removed

I carry inside jacket pocket in the winter. In the summer I carry in my K.L. Null VAM (Vampire) driving cross-draw holster under T-shirt.

Link Removed

Ok men now i have a Brother hood respect for ya guys now since we have 2wheels we roll on .nice bikes an great to hear ppl carry while riding on road an dirt .

Motorcycles an guns

Softail heritage classic...with my Kimber full size TLE II or Sig carry elite P220 in a TTGunleather IWB.
Link Removed

Anyone know of a good system to secure your firearm on your motorcycle when you cant carry it inside?

I'll be using my SuperTuck while on my '99 883-1200 Sportster

RidingtoCurtis.jpg

Anyone know of a good system to secure your firearm on your motorcycle when you cant carry it inside?

Good question. A couple of the folks I ride with have hardshell locking saddle bags on their cruisers. On the very rare occasion that we go somewhere that guns aren't permitted, I'll store my pistol there (most of us carry). On my offroad bike (KLR650) I use a lockable tank bag but again, it's very rare that I'm out riding and find myself in a place where I can't carry.

From the New Jersy CC information page

Concealed Permit:
May Issue to Residents and Non-Residents
Issuance of the permit is almost completely discretionary, and New Jersey courts have upheld the policy of strictly limiting permits “to persons pecifically employed in security work . . . and to others who can establish an urgent necessity for carrying guns for self-protection.”

just sayin'

If you have saddlebags there is a small lockbox by a company called Gunvault. It also has a cable that you can loop through the frame to secure it short term until you are ready to leave and can re-arm yourself.

Link Removed

Last edited:

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back