Mother of killed Sailor regrets voting for Obama

it will not take long for them to see that the only thing he does well is run his mouth,he has already paid for his election with the people that he has appointed and now he in taking care of his daddy's people. it will be his 2nd term before taking care of the american peeps.

Our campaigns have always been popularity contests, not vettings for decision makers. Charisma is a poor substitute for leadership and our electorate is one of the dumbest that ever stepped into a voting booth.

it will not take long for them to see that the only thing he does well is run his mouth,he has already paid for his election with the people that he has appointed and now he in taking care of his daddy's people. it will be his 2nd term before taking care of the american peeps.

Do you honestly think he's gonna take care of the "American Peeps"? I'll bet he helps out the Kenyans' before helping out the Americans he's duty bound to serve.

gf

He's got alot of special interests he has to placate before he can even think about doing anything for the rest of America. MoveOn, pro-choice and the Clintonistas have to be fed first before reality can be dealt with.

He's got alot of special interests he has to placate before he can even think about doing anything for the rest of America. MoveOn, pro-choice and the Clintonistas have to be fed first before reality can be dealt with.

Exactly. And ACORN has to get some of that tarp $$$ first too...:eek: I would agree there are going to be a lot of regrets, once the messiah's true colors start to become more obvious. I'm just surprised she's actually admitting to it!

Last edited:
Do you honestly think he's gonna take care of the "American Peeps"? I'll bet he helps out the Kenyans' before helping out the Americans he's duty bound to serve.

gf

hopefully his first term will be enough and he will not earn a second.. I'd personally like to see him out before that even...

I was told this was prob a fake interview and nothing about it is true.fox news doesen't tell the story like it is and uses sound bytes to tell you what they want you to hear.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back