Most popular handgun MFG in America

who is the most popular handgun MFG in America

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Please vote and let's see who cuts it and who does not.

I'm Sorry...

Berretta did not come to mind when making the poll (you are limited to 10 choices)

Do you think Sccy (SKYY) would make the top 100??? :sarcastic:

No response needed..

I've been very happy with mine and I have asked for several accessories and they have sent them to me for Free.. (even thought they are listed with prices on their website)

If anyone is interested, here is an review of the gun..

www.usconcealedcarry.com

I was a little upset you didn't have Kimber on the list but then I realized if Kimber was a choice none of the other MFG would have a chance!! lol

This is a hard poll! I think it's a toss up between Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield. Even though I'm not a huge Glock fan I think I'm going to have to pick them. Even if you go up to the most non gun person in the US I bet they'd know what a Glock is.

I was a little upset you didn't have Kimber on the list but then I realized if Kimber was a choice none of the other MFG would have a chance!! lol

This is a hard poll! I think it's a toss up between Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield. Even though I'm not a huge Glock fan I think I'm going to have to pick them. Even if you go up to the most non gun person in the US I bet they'd know what a Glock is.

In the hood all black pistols are "Glocks".

MFG in America

Should H & K and Glock even be on the list?

Most popular manufactured in America would be Smith.

Kimber makes an excellent .45:

I think S&W however when you take into consideration all the single action western style into the mix, Ruger would probably top the list.

I guess it depends on what the intended meaning of "popular" is.

Is it by name recognition, by purchase frequency, by number in circulation, or personal preference as to which one you like best?

Well if you are asking which three on the list are my favorite or which I think are the best made I would go with HK, Sig, and Glock.

My fave didn't make the cut, either....

I must admit, after having tried lots of different handguns, my favorite standby is my Steyr.
:man_in_love:

Not sure about the civilian market as there are so many differing tastes... However, for the US law enforcement community, Glock appears to be the most popular sidearm.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back