More women buying handguns

Valkyrie144

Valkyrie144
Headline: More women buying and carrying handguns
printable page
Submitted by cbaus on Thu, 05/28/2009 - 00:05. Guns in the News
Cincinnati's WKRC (the tri-state area's CBS affiliate) is reporting that an unprecedented number of women are taking their protection into their own hands by getting a gun.

According to a report by Local 12 Reporter Liz Bonis, "gun stores are seeing more women customers than anyone can remember. Many women are also getting permits to carry a concealed weapon."

Headline: More women buying and carrying handguns
printable page
Submitted by cbaus on Thu, 05/28/2009 - 00:05. Guns in the News
Cincinnati's WKRC (the tri-state area's CBS affiliate) is reporting that an unprecedented number of women are taking their protection into their own hands by getting a gun.

According to a report by Local 12 Reporter Liz Bonis, "gun stores are seeing more women customers than anyone can remember. Many women are also getting permits to carry a concealed weapon."

And that is a good thing, My wife and sister both carry. There are more and more sites out there for women and liberal gun owners, the word is spreading.

Link Removed

Armed Females of America Pro Gun Women on Full Auto

Good news. The more the better. MY wife and my daughter both carry and now one of our nephews wives is also packing.

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-8.

The current Gallup poll shows that 37% of Dems now own guns up for 24% just a few years ago. And the percentage of Dems that own guns for self protection is higher than that of Republicans. That I found to be surprising.

20051122b_4.gif

And the percentage of Dems that own guns for self protection is higher than that of Republicans. That I found to be surprising.

Not this year I don't, a lot of people are MAD at them.:no:

My girlfriend and I talk every night after I get off work at midnight. She's pretty much a left-winger, but now she asks me if I have my gun with me as soon as I leave the parking lot at work. Glad to see she's realizing that the Second Amendment isn't a partisan issue.

The current Gallup poll shows that 37% of Dems now own guns up for 24% just a few years ago. And the percentage of Dems that own guns for self protection is higher than that of Republicans. That I found to be surprising.

20051122b_4.gif

The figures are a little misleading as it is the reason that the groups own the guns. Republicans would be more likely to own a gun for hunting than Democrats so the only reason a Democrat would own a gun is for self-defense. if you look at in that way it makes sense. Why else would a Democrat own a gun? They don't hunt since they are all members of PETA and they don't target shoot since that requires physical activiity. Nothing left for all 10 of them but self-defense. :biggrin:

FN1910 Very funny! My wife just got herself a Kahr p380. She says it's a sexy little gun :) Unfortunately she can't carry every day because she has to cross the border into the PRNY!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back