More retarded politicians

jabatam

I actually laughed at this video! I think this dumb oxygen thief actually believes what she is saying! I find it laughable that these people actually talk about things they have no obvious knowledge of.

History has shown that liberal nuts like this can say anything they want. They will not be questioned and/or ridiculed on any statement they make. There are plenty of liberal mind numbed robots that will eat this stuff up. The liberal nuts speaking know this. The proof in the pudding is that they get re-elected. It's no wonder this country is in the mess it is. :help:

Heat-seaking bullets, yeah.. thats old news. Now they have heat-seaking bullets that glow in the dark after impact and come with a handheld gps locator to help you find your prey.
</sarcasm>

effing idiots.

Whats wrong with cooking you deer as you shoot it. Evidently she doesn't think we need lunch in the field.

I want heat seeking bullets... Where do I get such a glorious invention? Must be like the ice bullets those assassins use to leave no forensic evidence! Clever... ::scarcastic::

If anyone believes that I have a wall for sale in China...

Is anyone else getting as intolerant of stupidity as I am?

I wish people would stop using the term retarded, it is very insulting to the mentally challenged to be compared to pond scum politicians.

I wish people would stop using the term retarded, it is very insulting to the mentally challenged to be compared to pond scum politicians.

My apologies...did not mean to offend the mentally challenged in such a horrible way. Maybe we should come up with a new word for these jackholes

My apologies...did not mean to offend the mentally challenged in such a horrible way. Maybe we should come up with a new word for these jackholes
I suggest "politards" for the ones that are just dumb or "poliscum" for the devious ones that play dumb.

Another Fruitcake....On wait that gives a bad name to Fruitcakes....

I'm sure she could tell you how to pickup a turd by the clean end!

Typical New York politician. Pandering to the dumb masses, about something they know absolutely noting about. It "looks" scary therefore it should be banned. AzzHats all of them.

(Communism) is , "tell a LIE " long enough and they will believe it. Or should I say sheep! will follow.

I hear she is next in line for Governor of my home state of Illinois! Ha ha ha!
You are laughing about it??? Think of your future and that of your kids and relations if you can't up and move once she wins the gubernatorial elections. I am glad you can make light of that though...:smile:

"oxygen thief!" Great description! Say what you like about New York, we pay far too much in taxes, etc., but we do get to laugh wildly at buffons like these on a regular basis! Sometimes it is almost worth it!

I just bought a whole case of heat seeking .308. Any buyers:rolleyes: Just another bit of proof, that those in power, have no ********* clue what comes out of their mouths.:mad:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back