Montana, The Pro-Pedophile State

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
A former high school pedophile teacher in Montana will only serve 30 days in jail, despite being convicted of raping a 14-year-old girl who later committed suicide.
The sentence was handed down on Monday by Judge G. Todd Baugh to Stacey Dean Rambold, 54, who admitted to having sexual relations with Cherice Morales, a then 14-year-old student.

Link Removed

The pedophile-promoting judge stated that the 14 year old girl (rape victim) was "Older than her age."
What does that mean exactly??
The People of Montana should be Outraged and should demand that this disgusting lowlife of a judge be Dis-Barred a.s.a.p.

The sentence wasn't all that bad, although it should have been life. The bad thing was suspending all but 31 days of the sentence and giving him credit for one day served. He should have to serve all of it. In addition, the other inmates should know the reason he's in prison.

The pedophile-promoting judge stated that the 14 year old girl (rape victim) was "Older than her age."
What does that mean exactly??

Using that standard, then anyone "older than their age" should be allowed to drive before turning 16, vote before turning 18, buy alcohol before turning 21, etc. And it should work the other way also, the immature should be banned from these until they demonstrate the maturity level.

This judge should be removed, ASAP.

OP, thread title a bit too sensationalistic, don't you think? Blaming a whole state for the deeds of one "unethical" judge? On your defense, it got my attention. :)

I am no expetr,but, things like this make the public lose trust in the justice system. That's when mandatory minimum sentence laws get passed. I am no fan of such laws because many non-violent first offenders, who should have very short sentences had the judges had the discretion, end up locked up for far too many years.

This judge should be removed, ASAP.

OP, thread title a bit too sensationalistic, don't you think? Blaming a whole state for the deeds of one "unethical" judge? On your defense, it got my attention. :)

I am no expetr,but, things like this make the public lose trust in the justice system. That's when mandatory minimum sentence laws get passed. I am no fan of such laws because many non-violent first offenders, who should have very short sentences had the judges had the discretion, end up locked up for far too many years.

Agreed....I know that there are many good/decent people in Montana...I was just trying to get people's attention on this terrible story. :)

If you think Montana is bad, you should see how Wisconsin coddles child molesters. I was in the drunk tank for attempting to walk home from a party, and while I was "sobering up" a 50 something year old man (and I use that term lightly) was placed in the same holding cell as me. He told me that he was arrested for over 20 counts of child molestation and that he was already on probation for the same thing...he was released on a signature bond and got out 5 hours before me. I had committed no crime, the deputy was just concerned because it was the middle of winter and I was totally bombed. (he was right lol i was too drunk to walk into the cell and they had to carry me)

Ok, so how many times has a female teacher gotten away with child molestation and got away with a slap on the wrist? My thoughts turn towards the judge "equalizing" the punishments between guys and girls in this case. Granted the punishment should be severe for both sexes, but we all know that doesn't happen. It's unfortunate that the girl went and killed herself. Im wondering how much more to the story there is that isn't being reported because half the equation is now unable to give her account.

I know this thread is old, but The Outlaw got my attention with that title, as intended.
Any news about this judge?
I'll admit I've used his reasoning on occasion - "I know how this looks, love, but believe me, it's longer than its length."

Montana teacher's 1-month rape sentence overturned
Published April 30, 2014Associated Press
BILLINGS, Mont. – The Montana Supreme Court on Wednesday overturned a one-month sentence that was widely condemned as too lenient for a former high school teacher convicted of raping a 14-year-old student.
The court ordered a new judge to re-sentence defendant Stacey Dean Rambold, who has been free since completing the previous term last fall.
Yellowstone County Attorney Scott Twito said that according to state sentencing laws, the decision means Rambold must serve a minimum of two years in prison....
...A disciplinary complaint against Baugh from the Judicial Standards Commission is pending with the state Supreme Court. Justices said that will be dealt with separately....
Montana teacher's 1-month rape sentence overturned | Fox News

My child, I am for letting him go free completely, I will find him and pray with him, hopefully he will find the Lord before he dies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back