Mob of young men beating and robbing wisconson fair goers in Milwaukee.

Yeah keep thinking that LOL stand there and see Tuff Guy LMAO!!!! Wow Whitetiger it seems to me like you have never been into situation when there are lots of people involved I think you're relying on your firearm to much what do you think a pistol with a couple dozen rounds gonna do??? That's the best way to get you and who ever you're with killed I've seen it happen you would draw all the attention that you don't want youth of today live in areas where gunshots are apart of everyday life don't think that someone is going to run away LOL!!!!

There is no doubt that a firearm allows us to protect ourselves against racially motivated violence. Too bad James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner were not armed when they were pulled over by Cecil Price and his fellow inbreeds.
When it's DANGEROUS to be a criminal, fewer people want to BE a criminal, whether it's a violent White supremacist, or a member of a violent mob of Black teens.

What kept the Chicago race riot of 1919 from turning into a massacre was Black WWI veterans arming themselves and fighting back. My grandmother was there.

NOBODY, Black OR White has a duty to be the victim of a violent assault, racially motivated or not.

Previous replies indicate that "usually" your first shot will scatter the rest of the mob or roaches. Glad some of you feel so confident in the word "usually"--have at it if your definition is different than mine. "Usually" is a slight step up from "maybe" or "possibly"---none of these words come close to my standing my ground and drawing a firearm at a mob. Now the word "always" can definitely be used if you stay away from the fair, if things have gotten that bad this year and others. I like "always" when it comes to firearms and staying away from the fair.
  1. I was a lousy runner as a 21 year old Infantry 2Lt. I'm not one millisecond faster at 53. I'm not going to run, because I'm not going to outrun anybody. Ohio law requires me, when not in home or vehicle, to ATTEMPT to withdraw if I can do so IN PERFECT SAFETY. That's exactly what I'll do when faced with such a situation. If you attempt to thwart my withdrawal IN PERFECT SAFETY, shame on you. You're going to finish the day with at least one more bodily orifice than you had when you started out.
  2. I GUARANTEE you that if you LET somebody beat you to death, that's EXACTLY what will happen. A CHANCE at stopping immediate assailants and deterring potential ones beats being a supine, submissive victim EVERY time.

I agree 100% that the first shot will be all that's needed unless you tag a higher level gang banger. In that case , there might be others coming to his rescue. That's why I'm not highly confident in carrying a mouse gun or a 5 shot revolver. If you pay attention to these mob things, they go after those who run or cower when approached. I wouldn't make a stand in the middle of an open area unless I had no choice but will bet my life that when the bodies start stacking up in front of me, the boogie men will go away. I've faced a butt load of armed people coming to take my position and they failed. A bunch of stupid teenagers coming at me with bare hands are surely going to lose.

Here is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Jim Stingle at the Milwaukee Journal this afternoon. Don't want to jump your thread but thought it might add to the discussion.
Milwaukee violence is best kept secret in the Midwest (statistically worse than Chicago) and started decades ago. My first incident was when I was beaten by a group of youths armed with sticks as I walked to Riverside High School many years ago. The most recent in 2009 when I was shot at during the course of my employment and the police refused to respond since I was not hit and ‘just’ had a bullet hole in the cabin of my pickup. I have since moved out of the state.

I travel to WI on a monthly basis and now will carry a concealed handgun with extra magazine in WI just as I do now in MN with my Utah CCW. I am an old man and am no match for a young gang. I avoid dangerous places (no bars, no down town etc) and confrontations at all costs the last thing I want to do is ‘draw down’ on someone. However; If I am attacked on the street my attacker(s) will probably die if I have no avenue of retreat and they do not flee immediately. But I submit to you that many of the residents of West Allis will be legally armed next year. Once Florida passed CCW it took about two years for the bad guys to figure out their prey was now armed and dangerous – crime went down – goblins were buried. If Milwaukee does not get a handle on city violence quickly there will dead youth lying in gutters around State Fair Park next August.

I am glad you posted your story about your grandma we are all victims of this kind of things If I have hurt your feeling in any way. please forgive I was mad at Kracker killer. My friends know i get hot and stand up for a fight very fast but only after there is cause. I have never broken the law. I have hurt feeling of people I did not want to. so if I have I am sorry. there are only a few bad guys in every group. EVERY group. But black people are robbed too by these hoods.
Godbless you and yours.

Hey Deanimator: If you are a "lousy runner" and this kind of thing is happening on a regular basis that causes you enough concern to write about it, then, as I said in my reply that you quote, "stay away from the fair". You will do what you have to do and that is OK with me---just sayin---if I have to carry a firearm to an event or activity not because I just do on regular basis but because I have a reasonable expectation that there will be a problem I would opt not to go to that event or activity. The idea that your one shot will either disperse the thugs or that someone else will come to your aid is, IMO, unfortunate wishful thinking; when we are talking about SD and firearms, wishful thinking will not serve you well.

The question that seems no one is raising is how did such a group rally up and go unnoticed? I would think somewhere someone dropped the ball. Unless it was random idea that
100 kids woke up and said hey let's go terrorize the fair then I have to think there where signs and was left to happen. You can't sit there and tell me that the local PDs didn't hear some word on the street or w/e you wanna call it. I'm not saying its the PDs job, b.c we know their job is to protect the constitution and uphold the law, not protection of citizens. All I know is this is a very werid act and it stinks to high heaven. How many other acts like this will happen now across the country at other State Fairs b.c of copycats.....only time will tell.

Hey Deanimator: If you are a "lousy runner" and this kind of thing is happening on a regular basis that causes you enough concern to write about it, then, as I said in my reply that you quote, "stay away from the fair".
  1. "Stay away from the fair"? No problem. I never had any intention of going. Let's do a quick survey of some of the OTHER places where identical incidents have happened, like North Michigan Ave and the public beaches in Chicago. As I recall, similar things have happened recently in other cities. Feel free to tell me where I can go to ABSOLUTELY ENSURE that I'm NEVER any place where this might happen.
  2. "Single shot"? Please quote where I said ANYTHING about a "single shot".
  3. "Someone else will come to your aid"? Again, please quote where I said ANYTHING about someone coming to my aid. I NEVER have ANY expectation of ANYONE coming to my aid, whom I don't know, including the police.

Incidentally, there are reports trickling out now about police being of decidedly little "aid" in the incident being discussed.

The question that seems no one is raising is how did such a group rally up and go unnoticed? I would think somewhere someone dropped the ball. Unless it was random idea that
100 kids woke up and said hey let's go terrorize the fair then I have to think there where signs and was left to happen. You can't sit there and tell me that the local PDs didn't hear some word on the street or w/e you wanna call it. I'm not saying its the PDs job, b.c we know their job is to protect the constitution and uphold the law, not protection of citizens. All I know is this is a very werid act and it stinks to high heaven. How many other acts like this will happen now across the country at other State Fairs b.c of copycats.....only time will tell.
Given its similarity to incidents in Chicago and elsewhere in the past few months, I STRONGLY suspect that it was a planned and organized attack. I further suspect that it's the work of already existing criminal gangs. Even further, I suspect that gangs in different cities and states are comparing notes regarding what to do.

I am glad you posted your story about your grandma we are all victims of this kind of things If I have hurt your feeling in any way. please forgive I was mad at Kracker killer. My friends know i get hot and stand up for a fight very fast but only after there is cause. I have never broken the law. I have hurt feeling of people I did not want to. so if I have I am sorry. there are only a few bad guys in every group. EVERY group. But black people are robbed too by these hoods.
Godbless you and yours.

Dont worry about Kracker killer. Not very bright and trying to talk people out of gunning these punks down. Probably friends with a few of them. They did a lot of damage to a lot of people.

Defend yourselves, shoot!

if you look at the school shootings and mall shootings you will see one guy shooting and everyone runs.
it's the way mobs work not armys or trained warriors. but people who have no contection will run.

Hey G: I agree with wooddoctor--sure, why not a flamethrower. Personally if a mob wants at me I would not care what happens to any of them. Obviously you are having one of those sarcastic, discordant reply problems with another of my comments. Beginning to look forward to them as long as they do not get personal and vitriolic. God Bless.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back