Military/Veteran Discount?

Ombexpress guns will sell to former military at LEO pricing.

The last time I walked to a rep. at ProMag, they told me to ask for a military discount on future orders.

When I shop at Home Depot or other stores that give 10 % discount I use my VFW card or my VA card. Never have had a problem with them giving me a discount. I just have to remember to ask for my discount.

Promotive and LEOAdventures discounts

Both Promotive.com - Pro deals on hundreds of brands with discounts up to 70% off retail which is free offers discount for over 130 retailer/manufacturers and doesnt cost you anything. LeoAdventures.com - Adventures in Public Service offers discounts as well for about 30 or so other companies and only cost $20/yr. both are well worth it. Promotive requires you sign up for a "team". that team is your job background. I am a firearms instructor and an active duty marine but the military team offers the most brands (132 total) and they add more weekly. Alot of these brands are 25-50% off or wholesale prices!! enjoy.

Vet discount

I have not applied, but does not vets registered with VA get some kind of card? Maybe not, I am not sure. I to very rarely have to show my ID card, they normally plug the discount right in when I so state. O'Reillys auto parts is the only retailer I have encountered that ask for the last four on the ID card.

Yes, the VA gives an ID card, which they will ask to see when we go in for health care. This card has always been enough for me to get the Vet discount. In addition to the other businesses listed, I have also been given a discount at Shoney's restaurant.

I served in Vietnam in 1968 and was WIA, today my VA disability rating is 100%.
I get discounts at Lowes and Home Depot but the biggest bang for the buck comes from firearms manufactures. S&W gives a 40% discount, Kimber does have a program but you've got to call at the right time because they have a quota. Sig has a program and they even sent me the price list. All you have to do is ask, just call and ask if they have a military pricing discount program. I almost forgot Glock. I have a "Retired USMC" ID card and a VA medical treatment card. Fusion is a custom hand gun maker and he gave me a great discount, labor only was what I paid. Here's a peek at it:

Fusions%20Ion%20Bond010.jpg

Veteran discount

Sportsman's Warehouse gave me a 5% discount just last weekend. I don't know if they would have asked had I not been wearing my hoodie and cap that has U.S. Army written all over it.
The lady behind the counter asked if I had something to show that I was a veteran, so I showed her my 3RD ID Society membership card and my VA card. She was very nice and thanked me for my service.
Ace Hardware in my hometown also gives a discount to Veterans every friday.

Fusion

Hey VietVet68, Thanks for all ya'll did for us!!

How do you like that fusion? I have a DW was pretty good for the first 1000rds, then started having feed problems and the whole firing group gave way, needed a new sear disconnect and hammer, was going to take it up to have fusion do it over for me, but had a guy down here in Fl do it. If I keep I'll have fusion give it a work-over when I retire in 2013 I live about 4 hrs north of there.

I get discounts at Lowes and Home Depot but the biggest bang for the buck comes from firearms manufactures. S&W gives a 40% discount, Kimber does have a program but you've got to call at the right time because they have a quota. Sig has a program and they even sent me the price list. All you have to do is ask, just call and ask if they have a military pricing discount program. I almost forgot Glock. I have a "Retired USMC" ID card and a VA medical treatment card. Fusion is a custom hand gun maker and he gave me a great discount, labor only was what I paid. Here's a peek at it:

Nice looking gun. And thanks for your service.

I was in a gun store a few weeks ago and noticed on the receipt they had given a military discount.

I wrote an e-mail to S&W stating that I was an 18-yr disabled Vietnam Vet and they wrote back that the "only thing that they have at this time," is a Fifty or One Hundrded Dollar mail in rebate. Nothing mentioned about a discount at all.

If you are a vet what do you use to prove it, carrying your dd214 is a pain, Is there an ID you can get.

I get Vet discounts all the time,hotels and several food places. The best way to prove you are a Vet is to belong to an organization.... DAV(life member) VFW, American Legion, etc plus you are helping other Vets in the process.

I don't know if Sears has been mentioned but they now have 10% military discount on all non sale items.

Just got 10% off a refrigerator at Lowe's BUT did bring in a copy of my DD214 that is notarized by the Clerk of the Court as a True Copy. Saved me $ 200.00.

We offer a discount to all our great military service persons out there. Thank you for our Liberties!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back