Military question

daniel804

Can generals or high ranking members in the military . Can they carry there own personal firearm in war zones ?

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Can generals or high ranking members in the military . Can they carry there own personal firearm in war zones ?

What for? What would be the purpose of his? What motivates you to ask this question? Are you talking about handguns or rifles?

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

A general can pretty much do what ever they want. Norman Schwarzkopf had an over and under shotgun during Desert Shield/ Storm.

Technically, I don't think it is allowed, but nobody is going to question a General on something like that.

I remember back in the 80's when we went into Grenada, there was at least one enlisted man who had his personal handgun (a revolver) in his ruck sack when he jumped in. When one of the other men that jumped into the southern airfield ended up with a bent barrel on his rifle as a result of the jump, one of the other members of his platoon handed him a revolver to use until he could "pick up" something else.

Back then, something like that never got questioned unless something went wrong, in which case, you were just SOL.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back