Military Chopper Home Fly-Over

r1derbike

Interesting situation, last week. Should have told this earlier. Black chopper (military profile, couldn't positively identify it, nighttime and no lights) slowly flew-over my home, and I felt a distinct electromagnetic pulsing that I have felt before, a dozen or so times, only in a hospital MRI scanner. I do not take off my wedding band (tungsten) and the med. techs. are okay with that.

The vibration/pulsing was much lower in frequency than the MRI pulses, which make my ring resonate, vibrate, and induces heat in it. This flyover also affected my tungsten band as it also vibrated and got a bit warm.

While I know rotor blades have a huge electrostatic difference of potential with the ground or ground objects, and it is common for ground crew members to discharge that potential while near the ground, and then have the chopper land.

This felt more like extreme electromagnetic potential, as if the chopper was scanning my entire home for contents, much as an MRI scans for medical problems.

I could feel my body was affected, as my organs and other soft tissue started to resonate.

This could have been from the downwash of the rotors, but it didn't affect my home at all, that I could tell.

Anyone else have this occurrence?

Am I paranoid, or was this some more covert military "practice" for what is about to unfold?

Frankly, I don't think the government likes my first amendment freedom to tongue-lash their criminal behavior.

I get the creeps when they fly over my farm house in the middle of the day. Doesn't happen too often, but a few times a year. I've never felt anything from them though. Just creeps.

I have felt something similar but never could put anything to it. I don't know what causes it but I feel it in my ears especially, not a noise mind you but as if there were a sudden pressure change and kind of a slow wa-wa. I can also detect at times as well as some neighbors of some kind of energy or vibration not unlike a washing machine out of balance in the spin cycle coming from below ground. Possible drilling / fracking but who knows for sure. I read once that supposedly there is an underground military base somewhere around Harrisburg or maybe Philly that is the start of a tunnel that expands all the way to the D.U.M.B. at Denver Int'l Airport and also to DULCE. Would love to find out if that is true.

Lately though I have become more concerned over numerous late night fly overs from what could only be military planes, C-130 Herc's probably (large multi-eng turbo props) since a major airport nearby supports them but why so many now they were never that active before.

Something else to think of; Smart meters. They supposedly off-put frequencies that can be disruptive to the mind so if you have any close to where you sleep they can be countered with strong magnets however that will attract negative attention from the water and electric companies. Rumor has it those meters can relay more than just water and electric power usage.

There are ways around anything.

Link Removed

Jokes aside. If you recognize the technology, that is better than seeing technology you do not recognize. Some people report having things scanned in their house by glowing orbs, that go through walls. That scan, is a few layers up, from the scan you got.
They know what money you have in the house, how many people are in the house, sex and age, they know what tools are in the house, what guns, what ammo, and where your safes are. If it is an electronic push button safe, they have the combo. They have the contents of all computers, smartphones, and know how cold your refrigerator is, and if you are running low on milk. They know what you have said, in emails, texts, voice, and what you have snail mailed, and who to. They know about this thread, and the things you said in it. Cut and paste any paragraph in this thread in Google, and this thread will come up.
Secrets? In 2015 America? Not a chance.

I'm glad the government knows what I have said for years. It's not such a pretty picture, painted with a skeptic's brush. In fact, The feds have been monitoring my communications since 1977, the year I became a ham radio operator.

My home brew 40 meter transmitter (CW) had a habit of wandering a bit, and didn't have the purest sine wave output to boot. I ventured a little too closely to my allocated band edge for a contact, and the chirps and frequency drift got me a letter (they call them notices of violation) from the F.C.C. about it. I had to fill-out, in triplicate, what steps I was going to make to the station to keep it from happening again.

I never got any notices from some of the slow scan TV pics I sent worldwide, so at least they got a good laugh, if nothing else.

The F.C.C. only gets involved in egregious violations anymore, and put the monitoring jobs squarely in the laps of hams who were OOs (Official Observers).

I gave exams for a number of years as an ARRL and W5YI VE (volunteer examiner), so I've repaid my debt to society... ;-]

....... They know what you have said, in emails, texts, voice, and what you have snail mailed, and who to. They know about this thread, and the things you said in it. Cut and paste any paragraph in this thread in Google, and this thread will come up. .......

That's true; but it's, also, a basic function of Google's Boolean search logic. Authors and editors use it all of the time in order to determine who might be plagiarizing their work, or violating their copyrights. You appear to have read too much, 'Charles Fort'! ('Sometimes I feel like something that's fished for!') :wink:

They know what money you have in the house, how many people are in the house, sex and age, they know what tools are in the house, what guns, what ammo, and where your safes are. If it is an electronic push button safe, they have the combo. They have the contents of all computers, smartphones, and know how cold your refrigerator is, and if you are running low on milk. They know what you have said, in emails, texts, voice, and what you have snail mailed, and who to. They know about this thread, and the things you said in it. Cut and paste any paragraph in this thread in Google, and this thread will come up.
We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits.
I KNEW that sounded familiar.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back