michigan cpl loaded carry?

dirtriderandrew

well im sure that you all have heard this argument before but i am getting tired of fighting a good friend over the issue of carrying my gun with a round in the chamber. for some reason she is under the impression that even though I have my cpl that it is still illeagal for me to carry a round in the chamber.I have explained to her that that was the dumbest thing that i have ever heard and i have asked numerous law enforcement personal and i know that I am not in the wrong . my issue is that i can not find any information supporting my claim other than the fact that on the back of the cpl it clearly states that "this license allows the licensee to carry a pistol on or about his person anywhere in the state..." and The definition of the term 'pistol' is set forth in subsection (a) of MCL 28.421; MSA 28.91: "Pistol' means any firearm, loaded or unloaded, 30 inches or less in length, or any firearm, loaded or unloaded, which by its construction and appearance conceals it as a firearm.'..

my question is does any one know where i can find more information to make my point?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back