Merry Christmas

HK4U

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and even more a blessed Christmas.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and even more a blessed Christmas.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

The same to you and family. Good wishes to all here... Merry Christmas.. Peace...

Thanks HK, Merry Christmas to you and your family...
I read somewhere..

Let no despair darken the joy of Christmas, for the time of Christ is meaningless apart from joy.

AMEN - The Reason for the Season

Thanks, HK. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas to all my warrior Christian brothers I have met on this site. Peace to you and all your families.

Merry Christmas to you HK, and May all my friends on USACARRY have a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
Doug

Merry christmas to one and all!!!!

And please remember those who find themselves on watch and in harm's way, both here at home and those abroad and especially those who are in the sandbox..... Hooah!!!

Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

God Bless and keep safe those of our Loved Ones who are in harm's way...God Bless you all, Troops, and Thank You!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back