Memorial Day Greetings

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I refuse to say happy memorial day to anyone due to the fact I have lost many good friends to the pursuit of the defense of Liberty.

Let us remember those who gave all, those who gave some, and those who never came back!

POWMIA!

Don't be sad that these men died...be thankful that they lived! They stepped up and did what most men won't.

"Greater love has no man than he who lays down his life for his friends"

Thank you to all who have served to protect his great nation and God bless all of the family members who have sacrificed for our safety.

Let us not forget the women who serve in defense of the freedoms of this country. We too are brave, standing along side the men who stand along side us. It's good to remember all who gave some and some who gave all. Hoorah!

Thanks and prayers go out to all those, both men and women that have served and to those who have lost loved ones in the service of our country.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a
blank check made payable to "The United States of
America" for an amount of "up to and including my
life." That is Honor, and there are way too many people
in this country who no longer understand it.

:yu:Haze ''GRAY'' and under ''WAY'' Go NAVY
PR2 Williams C.M.

Have a great Memorial Day Everyone !

:no:

Hello to all my brother and sister Veterans on this thread and to all the members of USA Carry!

I am most thankful that our Nation has set aside a day where All Americans can honor our fallen Heroes and reflect, for a moment, how different our life today would be without their sacrifice and how wonderful Memorial Day is. I wish each and every American a Happy Memorial Day and shudder to think sad this Nation would be without a day where we can pay homage to those unsung Heroes who have ‘paid in full’ for this special day!

Thank You to all the Veterans (AND their families) who sacrifices their own freedom to serve our great land.
Without you.. Who knows what language we would be speaking!!!

Remember...

Remember our fallen brothers and sisters who gave their lives for our freedoms.

Thanks to all for your service, regardless of branch.

Veterans savor freedom and a peaceful home front, because without veterans those things wouldn't exist. When we see that others take them for granted because they've never even had to worry about losing them, it's proof that our service succeeded and was worthwhile.
Thinking of family members and friends who also served -
Semper Fi, all. USMC, '76-'96

Proud of all our brothers and sisters in arms, today and every day

Veterans savor freedom and a peaceful home front, because without veterans those things wouldn't exist. When we see that others take them for granted because they've never even had to worry about losing them, it's proof that our service succeeded and was worthwhile.
Thinking of family members and friends who also served -
Semper Fi, all. USMC, '76-'96

My humble thanks to all those who served. A special thank you is owed to their families. And an even greater thank you is offered to the families of those who paid the full price.

I refuse to say happy memorial day to anyone due to the fact I have lost many good friends to the pursuit of the defense of Liberty.

Let us remember those who gave all, those who gave some, and those who never came back!

POWMIA!

Don't be sad that these men died...be thankful that they lived! They stepped up and did what most men won't.

"Greater love has no man than he who lays down his life for his friends"

Thank You Sir, Well Said...

Like is many small town accoss America, I spent this morning at the Local Memorial Parade and then a little little while at the Great Lake Veterans Memorial Cemetery (Cemeteries - Great Lakes National Cemetery - Burial & Memorials)

What a peaceful place to honor our fallen family.
For the Service People still serving our Country, God Bless and Godspeed...

Semper Fi

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back