? Maybe this has been ask but...

sig p6

With all the news about this last shooting, I have heard that gun sales are through the roof!. My questions odor is how do you think people will vote next Novmber?, what do you think

The real problem is that most people won't even bother to vote.

That said, of those that vote, the anti-gun crowd will vote for the ***** that wants take away everyone's guns, and the pro-gun, pro-2A crowd will vote for whom ever gets the republican nomination.

Bottom line the recent shootings will not change anyone's mind.

As a man who's well versed, and experienced, in street combat, it's my opinion that voting doesn't matter. When the lead is whipping past your ears close enough to leave friction burns, when your lungs choke on the overwhelming cloud of cordite, when right and wrong is decided by trial by combat and the pull of the trigger, voting is the last thing on your mind.

Half the Republicans who do vote will vote for the Republican candidate. Half the Republicans who do vote will vote for the independent spin-off candidate (most likely Trump). We will have our first woman President.

It really doesn't matter WHO gets the nod.

"We, the People", have no say in who wins anyway...

The election will be decided by the Electoral College, and yes, a candidate can win the popular vote and still lose the presidential election.

It really doesn't matter WHO gets the nod.

"We, the People", have no say in who wins anyway...

The election will be decided by the Electoral College, and yes, a candidate can win the popular vote and still lose the presidential election.

It's just like Stalin said...

Link Removed

Half the Republicans who do vote will vote for the Republican candidate. Half the Republicans who do vote will vote for the independent spin-off candidate (most likely Trump). We will have our first woman President.

It often makes wonder if Trump is actually working to guarantee that the ***** Hilliary is our next president. Yes he calls many things as he sees them, and many people agree with him for the simple fact he is pretty much on the mark, but to vote for him.... he is a lunatic.

Right now I look at the leading candidates for president and equate this to the dreaded call from the doctors office after a biopsy when you or someone you care about is told they have have cancer or other serious disease.

If Trump and Hilliary is as good as it gets as potential leaders, well folks, we are in deep ****.

As a man who's well versed, and experienced, in street combat, it's my opinion that voting doesn't matter. When the lead is whipping past your ears close enough to leave friction burns, when your lungs choke on the overwhelming cloud of cordite, when right and wrong is decided by trial by combat and the pull of the trigger, voting is the last thing on your mind.

Shut up you ******* loon, your mamma needs to make sure you take your Ritalin as prescribed.

Shut up you ******* loon, your mamma needs to make sure you take your Ritalin as prescribed..

LOL I find Wild Dog thoroughly entertaining. Lighten up and laugh a little :haha::jester::shout:

Shut up you ******* loon, your mamma needs to make sure you take your Ritalin as prescribed.

I feel sorry for you, I really do. It's quite obvious from your petulant and confrontational posting that you've never known the exhilaration of battle, the joy of victory, and the pleasure of a woman. All I can say is don't take your inadequacies out me, I'm fighting for the little guy, guys like you.

I feel sorry for you, I really do. It's quite obvious from your petulant and confrontational posting that you've never known the exhilaration of battle, the joy of victory, and the pleasure of a woman. All I can say is don't take your inadequacies out me, I'm fighting for the little guy, guys like you.
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back