May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One!

Luke, a great offer and thoughtful of you. Please know that I'm in no position to take a trip to Front Sight, so if you by chance choose me, please go to the next random member. I'd be honored but don't see the need to waste the opportunity that someone else might be able to take advantage of. Now, those jammin' earplugs...

Luke, a great offer and thoughtful of you. Please know that I'm in no position to take a trip to Front Sight, so if you by chance choose me, please go to the next random member. I'd be honored but don't see the need to waste the opportunity that someone else might be able to take advantage of. Now, those jammin' earplugs...

+ one for me also Luke. I would love to be able to train at Front Site but there would be no chance of me being able to go anytime soon so I would rather it go ot someone that would be able to make use of it sooner.

Signed up a little while ago, but forgot all about it.. :10:
great site you got here. I'll be around more often now that I bookmarked the page :)

I too have a membership at Front Sight, in fact I have two memberships.

I know of some people who would like to go out there for a course but they couldn't make it last year for the "Birthday Party" FREE 4 Day Defensive Handgun Course.

If I had thought about it several weeks before the cut off before sending in the applications, I would have given the opportunity for the 37 openings I had, to the fine folks down at Glock. That would have been cool to show up with Glock employees.

If I win a certificate, my friends who couldn't make it last year, will get the prize.

Hey guys, I wasn't able to pick winners this weekend, I was down fishing in Boca Grande. But I'm getting caught up with emails now and will be picking winners in a little while!

Ok, and the winners are....

Front Sight Training Certificate goes to DrDavidM

$70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com goes to Link Removed

Free Tshirt from Link Removed goes to Link Removed

Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers go to the following:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

I'd like to thank everyone for posting and participating. I'll be posting the details of the June giveaway tonight.

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Hey DrDavid FrontSight will be a good place to get some training in on your knew sig.

Dr David can find out where they hide guns in their kilts

Umm, no. :D Not really an area I would like to look into.

THANKS Luke and Frontsight. My new Sig and I are so excited. I just have to plan a vacation now. :D :D :D

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back