May Giveaway - 7 Items - Winners Chosen, Come Inside To See If You Are One!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
WINNERS!

Ok, and the winners are....

Front Sight Training Certificate goes to DrDavidM

$70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com goes to burchesss

Free Tshirt from Link Removed goes to willyny

Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers go to the following:
cgny
warmpabst
kskgeos
rtmpgh

I'd like to thank everyone for posting and participating.

This month we have multiple items with multiple winners! To win all you need to do is participate on the forums as I will be choosing users that were active during May at random.

Item 1: Front Sight Training Certificate (Details below)
Item 2: $70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com
Item 3: Free Tshirt from Link Removed
Item 4-7: 4 Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers: Each set contains 5 containers, one of each color they offer. So there will be 4 users that win a set.

Link Removed

Front Sight Training Certificate Details:
This is an Expanded First Family Front Sight Course Certificate that is good for enrollment in any of the following classes:

Two Day Defensive Handgun
Four Day Defensive Handgun
Two Day Tactical Shotgun
Four Day Tactical Shotgun
Two Day Practical Rifle
Four Day Practical Rifle

This is a great opportunity to get some great training from Front Sight. I am a Life member myself. I'd like to thank them for donating such a great prize.

Certificates are transferable, but not redeemable for cash, and non refundable. One certificate per person, per course when enrolling in a Four Day Course. Two people may use one certificate when enrolling in the same Two Day Course together. Certificate must be presented with a completed Application for Training. Certificate only valid for a student's first course at Front Sight and has no expiration date.

Last edited:
Man, the prizes keep getting better and better. Thanks Luke and all those that donated the prizes. I can say that this is the top CC/firearm site on the Web!

This is going to be a great month. So many nice prizes so little time. Thanks Luke and all of the contributors. This is a great site.

I'm going to Frontsight in June. I'd love to send a friend and I'm sure I'd have a lot of new ones if I won.:icon_smile:

I'm going to Frontsight in June. I'd love to send a friend and I'm sure I'd have a lot of new ones if I won.:icon_smile:

I live in TN and feel like I have known you forever. I'll be glad to drive to Atlanta to catch a plane to Las Vegas. :D

So what's the deal?

Do we just have to post once in the month of May to be in a drawing for a prize? If that's the case I guess this is my post for the month of May. :)

Take care all and stay safe.

Biker

I was just in TN last week but live in Denton, TX. I would love to go to the Front Site Training

To win all you need to do is participate on the forums as I will be choosing users that were active during May at random.

Prizes

Any of those prizes would be great. Thanks to you for doing this prize give away and thanks to all of the donatoing firms.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back