May get a non resident Texas permit as NC resident for Virginia CCW

coachdb18

Virginia's AG just stripped reciprocity with 25 states, to include my own state of North Carolina. Just FYI, shall issue states for non-residents that will still have reciprocity with Virginia are only two states, Utah and Texas. If I were to get an additional CCW so I could conceal carry in Virginia, I wouldn't give my money to Virginia, but would support one of these two states and use the remaining reciprocity of their agreement with that God forsaken administration, but Virginia won't be getting one more thin dime from me to support their gun grabbing cause. I lived and worked for a short time in Plano, and found Texas to be a wonderful state with wonderful people. Most of the people in Virginia are as well, but they made a huge mistake in electing the current Northern Liberal rabble they have now, and are being led to the Constitutional abyss by them. Hope they get rid of them soon.

Virginia's AG just stripped reciprocity with 25 states, to include my own state of North Carolina. Just FYI, shall issue states for non-residents that will still have reciprocity with Virginia are only two states, Utah and Texas. If I were to get an additional CCW so I could conceal carry in Virginia, I wouldn't give my money to Virginia, but would support one of these two states and use the remaining reciprocity of their agreement with that God forsaken administration, but Virginia won't be getting one more thin dime from me to support their gun grabbing cause. I lived and worked for a short time in Plano, and found Texas to be a wonderful state with wonderful people. Most of the people in Virginia are as well, but they made a huge mistake in electing the current Northern Liberal rabble they have now, and are being led to the Constitutional abyss by them. Hope they get rid of them soon.

I don't know how old this information is but you can go to the Texas Statutes to verify.

https://www.concealedcarryonline.com/texas/texas-gun-law/

This may also help you:

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/texas.pdf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back