May be to good to pass up>

TexasGun

A least for the trade in value. I have a chance to trade in my Kahr CW45 for $350, that I bought for $410, For a Para Ordnance OPS 1911 3.5" in stainless for $749.99. Just wondering if the Para for $749.99 is a good deal? How do the Para's stack up against other 1911's? HELP- Decisions, decisions, decisions-argh>M.

Para makes a great 1911. I've owned a wart hog but, not really a fan of 1911's anymore as they become an expensive habit for an OCD junkie like me. Seems like a decent deal too.

Good luck.

Thats a good price on the para, or acording to aroun here it is, I am not a 1911 fan so I am not up to date on them, I know at the local shops, ther high buck................

Sounds Good! If you're soliciting opinions, I vote for the .45! And good luck with a fine item!

A least for the trade in value. I have a chance to trade in my Kahr CW45 for $350, that I bought for $410, For a Para Ordnance OPS 1911 3.5" in stainless for $749.99. Just wondering if the Para for $749.99 is a good deal? How do the Para's stack up against other 1911's? HELP- Decisions, decisions, decisions-argh>M.

I dunno,,, I like the Para product but man that Kahr CW45 is pretty damn sweet for a tiny .45 carry. I have been eye balling one for quite sometime now as my first polymer (I have never been a huge fan of the poly feeling in my hand but the CW45 just feels right to me)and, from what I hear they are pretty darn accurate.

I bought a Springfield GI 1911 a few months ago for about $399 brand new in he box. I checked it in to my buddy who used to work for Kimber here in Oregon and he has completely reworked and ungraded it, trigger beavertail, adjustable night sights, feed ramp polish, and a bunch of other things for under $500 and I am into a sweet 1911 for less than a grand. Problem is, during the humid summer months :39:, I don't plan on carrying that thing around in my cotton shorts! The CW45, on the underhand... I can tuck that badboy away in the cotton shorts all day long.:austin_powers:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back