Matters of the heart...

Wild Dog

Banned
So, since you guys are my only real friends I was wondering if I could get some advice. This new female security officer started at the mall and I have a thing for her. Unfortunately, she shows no interest in me. She seems uninterested when I tell her stories of my gunfights, rolls her eyes when I flex my muscular physique. I'm not sure what to do.

Well my friend... if you want a woman to recognize your existence first you must make everything about her existence. Never mind flexing your muscles and instead compliment her on her well toned physique. Don't talk about your magnificent deeds of valor but listen to her tell of her adventures. Be genuinely impressed by anything and everything she does or has done even if you have done more and better.

And then volunteer to accompany her on one of her tours of duty. If she finds you adequate she will allow it.

Bring enough money for lunch for you both.

Fist, be honest with her. Don't try to impress her with the BS stories you post here. Even a child could see they aren't true. Don't try to impress her with your imaginary physic she can recognize a good body when she sees one.

So, since you guys are my only real friends I was wondering if I could get some advice. This new female security officer started at the mall and I have a thing for her. Unfortunately, she shows no interest in me. She seems uninterested when I tell her stories of my gunfights, rolls her eyes when I flex my muscular physique. I'm not sure what to do.

Let her ride your Segway Paul.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back