Matt Damon's New Movie

vernsimpson

Matt Damon has a new movie being released on July 29th. The movie is "Jason Borne". But recently I read that Damon made a statement that implied he wanted obummer to confiscate all guns across the USA.

I for one am sick of these idiots who have money and fame, which their fans gave them, telling me how to live and what I should be able to do!!

So I WILL NOT go see his new movie or any other movies that Damon or any other of his moron idiots are in. I would encourage all 2A supporters to do the same!

And yet how many guns does he use in his movies?

Does he have armed security at any time?

Hipo freaking crite.

Never, ever take advice from a person who is paid to pretend for a living.

Have you seen Damon's criminal record?

pre·tend\pri-ˈtend\
•: to act as if something is truewhen it is not true
•: to imagine and act out (a particular role, situation, etc.)
Full Definition
•transitive verb
•1 : to give a false appearance of being, possessing, or performing<does not pretend to be a psychiatrist>
•2 a : to make believe : feign <he pretended deafness> 
b : to claim, represent, or assertfalsely <pretending an emotionhe could not really feel>
•3 archaic : venture, undertake
•intransitive verb
•1 : to feign an action, part, or roleespecially in play
•2 : to put in a claim <cannotpretend to any particularexpertise — Clive Barnes>
•synonyms see assume

Examples
•He had a big stain on his shirt, but I pretended not to notice.
•The children pretended to be asleep.
•She looked like she was enjoying the party but she was just pretending.
Origin: Middle English, fromAnglo-French pretendre, fromLatin praetendere to allege as an excuse, literally, to stretch out, from prae- pre- + tendere to stretch — more at thin.
First use: 15th century
Synonyms: dissemble, dissimulate, let on, make out, make a pretense, make a show, make believe, put on an act, put up a front

2pretend
adjective
•: not real
Full Definition
•1 : imaginary, make-believe <had a pretend pal with whom he talked>
•2 : not genuine : mock <pretendpearls>
•3 : being a nonfunctional imitation<a pretend train for the childrento play in>
Examples
•The children played on a pretend train.
•if you were to see the movie's pretend jewels in real life, you wouldn't be fooled for a minute
First use: 1911
Synonyms: artificial, bogus, dummy, ersatz, factitious, fake, false, faux, imitative, man-made, mimic, mock, imitation, sham, simulated, substitute, synthetic
Antonyms: genuine, natural, real

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back