Mast General Stores

tactical85

Mast General is an old timey store that are mainly in NC and surrounding areas, I've been shopping there a long time but recently noticed a gun buster sign on 2 of the stores front door that I live close to. I emailed them about it last week but have gotten no response yet and probably won't. I just asked if the sign was meant for an armed robber or a trained, legally carrying consumer that can actually make the store a safer place without workers or other customers even knowing it. Also I stated I will not be a customer as long as that sign is posted, they're overpriced anyway.

Just had a Mast store open in Columbia SC, will have to see what they are doing. The last Mast store I went to was in Hendersonville NC, didn't see any signs there.

I wonder how many concealed carriers go ahead and enter the stores anyway. The thought being that it's concealed and who needs to know. Any thoughts?

Good on you for writing them! There are other stores around your area who will cater to your needs so skip MAST store until they put down the sign.

I think they're gone!

I did get a reply from Mast stating that the "no guns" sign was a company wide policy and that my views on it would be taken into consideration on changing the policy. I have not been back inside the stores, but have walked by the ones in Asheville and Hendersonville and I didn't see the sign in the window where they were before so, maybe my email did make a difference! It made me feel good when I couldn't find those signs anyway

MGS in Hendersonville never has had the sign FWIW. At least not since Jan 1 2011 when I was there last.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back