Mass shooting locations

rockwerks

Has anyone but me noticed that most Mass Shootings happen in Gun Free Zones or is it me? All but l2 or 3 have happened in gun free zones or areas of tight gun restrictions.

of course that is where they happen. a gun free zone is nothing more than a sign telling bad guys that people are not armed there and therefore can't protect themselves. there is currently something going through michigan now to get rid of gun free zones. I have been sending letters to my reps and I really hope they will make it happen.

of course that is where they happen. a gun free zone is nothing more than a sign telling bad guys that people are not armed there and therefore can't protect themselves. there is currently something going through michigan now to get rid of gun free zones. I have been sending letters to my reps and I really hope they will make it happen.

Why has not SAF, NRA, GOA, approach the media from this viewpoint? Speak from strength rather than just badger and belittle the left. It makes no sense to me

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back