MASS MURDER: 33 dead & sick friends in 8 months – all vaxxed!

Oldgrunt

I don't know if this has been posted before but I just ran into it tonight. How do you explain why a vaccine developed to save us from COVID, and its variants, appears to be more deadly than the "disease" or "virus" for which it was developed? Also, do you remember Biden saying that the vaccine would prevent us from becoming sick? Thank God not all of us have been taken in by a lying government!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
I don't know if this has been posted before but I just ran into it tonight. How do you explain why a vaccine developed to save us from COVID, and its variants, appears to be more deadly than the "disease" or "virus" for which it was developed? Also, do you remember Biden saying that the vaccine would prevent us from becoming sick? Thank God not all of us have been taken in by a lying government!

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.
(Romans 1:28)
1658862743872.png

rockyroad

Appears strange to me that "Monkey Pox" is reportedly occuring mostly in the gay community but , if so reported it is LGBTD,FYGLMNOP bashing???

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apextochina