Mass.Gov site

Thanks for the post. I don't know where we are heading in this State with Firearm laws. I hope GOAL wins this year in their case to re-write PRMA's firearm laws. I don't feel we should have to jump through as many hoops that we do and still get turned down or denied our 2A right. It’s not a privilege, it’s a RIGHT. People loveeeeee the RIGHT to freedom of speech and religion, people love the RIGHT to LIFE, LIBERTY, and THE PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. Why is our RIGHT always being threatened? Sorry for the rant

It's not a rant. More people need to question authority. It's the foundation this nation was built on. The global elite live by what they call, "The golden rule. He who has the gold, makes the rules." The fly in the ointment is the guns. They want only the people under their power to own the guns. The international bankers and corporations make the laws. The politicians enforce them with their military and police. What a wonderful world it would be for the elite if they could disarm all of the citizens. The peasants would have to do as they were told.

Why is it the UN wants to disarm the Earth's population, but they have tons of weapons?

The deeper you dig, the scarier it gets and the more important guns become. Allow me to scratch the surface for you.

evil_international_bankers_are_running_the_world

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back