Mason County Commish says get armed, Open season on BG's

rockwerks

Link Removed

I like this guy, buy a gun and get training!

this should be the advice for all states.. time to get rid of the overgrown population of bad guys. I think I'll go get my bad guy tags today...

proof that the world is way to politically correct...A man stands up and states the obvious truth and they talk like he's a loose cannon. He's only saying what the rest of that paticular area allready knows

Cut police funds and get rid of 5 officers= bad guy playground in an allready understaffed department...

proof that the world is way to politically correct...A man stands up and states the obvious truth and they talk like he's a loose cannon. He's only saying what the rest of that paticular area allready knows

Cut police funds and get rid of 5 officers= bad guy playground in an already understaffed department...

I live way west of him there and have even fewer officers. I think we have 1 DPS and one county mountie on duty in an 8 hour shift for about 80 miles of road and several small towns. Most of our enforcement is from Forest Rangers

Awesome

I love it... "It certainly is 'open season,'" said Tim Sheldon, chairman of the Mason County Commission. "There is no bag limit on criminals who try a home invasion in our communities."

And LE complaining about more paperwork!

Just goes to show, not all politicians are bad.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back