Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

Your post was simply not needed. I just pointed that out. Attacking bearthehair is certainly "classy", since he hasn't followed this forum since June 8, 2008.

Neither are the last half-dozen or so of yours....... you win :wink:

Neither are the last half-dozen or so of yours....... you win :wink:

Thank you for acknowledging that your original post was not needed. If you would have done that with your first reply to my post, I wouldn't have needed to continue to post.

Thank you for acknowledging that your original post was not needed. If you would have done that with your first reply to my post, I wouldn't have needed to continue to post.

and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue.............

So do your stupid little victory dance, beat your chest, feel like a man, your view is still totally irrelevant.... I said you won, now move along

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back