Maryland CCW holders???

montoya32

Are there any Realtors on here that have a CCW permit in MD? I am going to attempt to get my CCW and would like to ask a few questions to those that have a MD CCW and are Realtors.

I live in Maryland and carry a firearm as an armed guard. I work in sectionit 8 housing and im not allowed to have a CCW in this state. You must be threatened or show large bank drops.

Saw the Title whilst browsing through the Forums. "Maryland CCW holders???" Bout fell out of my chair, Liberal Maryland with CWP's. (No offense to you good folk there). After reading through the posts, few to be sure, it makes sense now. Unless you're in the in Libtard circle, you'll not secure your God given freedom.
My wife and her family are originally from there. They moved years ago. I would suggest the same to all Freedom loving People in Maryland. Come on down South we loved to have ya, and YES, we do allow our Citizens to CC with a permit. "Shall Issue State" , that's what you should be looking for! Good Luck!!!

I find states like Maryland, NJ, and Hawaii more dishonest then Illinois. At least Illinois doesn't pretend to allow CCWs while effectively prohibiting them (BTW I'm not defending Illinois). With Wisconsin CCW I hear people say "only one more state to go". The way I see it we still have a bunch more states. Until all states (and DC and US territories) are either shall issue, or constitutional carry there is still a lot to do.

There are a few of us out here who do have MD permits.

The best way to get a restricted permit is to own a business. This is basically how I received my permit.

If you are a Medcial Dr., I here that is another way to get a permit.

As far as receiving a permit with documented threats, well let's just say good luck with that one. The MSP will not even take the word of Baltimore City policmen regarding threats made against you.

You might check out Maryland Shooters for more information.

It's always been funny to me that MD is a commie gun state, I live in VA but I'm from MA, and as bad as MA gun law is there are many Cities and Towns there that by practice are shall issue. Whats MD's excuse with the exception of craphole DC their surrounded by states with descent gun laws. Nothing bad happens there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back