Man's Nail-Riddled Body Pulled Out of Australian River

HK4U

Guess sense they band guns nail guns are the new weapons of choice. No one needs a nail gun but carpenter.:nono:

Last edited:
I had a neighbor once who purposely shot himself in the heart with a nail gun. He lived to regret it.

Should we ban steak knives too? Make chefs take steak knife training and only carry them concealed?

How about pencils? Should we make all school children qualify to carry them concealed in their back packs?

Should quilters qualify to carry concealed their quilting pins and scissors? We cannot carry them on the airlines as it is!

Rocks? Don't pick up a rock and call it self-protection. Ban all rocks for our safety! :lol:

Ban the rabbits and the mice and fleas for the diseases they carry. Ban the wind, it hurts my asthma. Ban the ocean, the rip tides are deadly. :lol:

My goodness, how far do you think this can go? :haha:

I had a neighbor once who purposely shot himself in the heart with a nail gun. He lived to regret it.

Should we ban steak knives too? Make chefs take steak knife training and only carry them concealed?

How about pencils? Should we make all school children qualify to carry them concealed in their back packs?

Should quilters qualify to carry concealed their quilting pins and scissors? We cannot carry them on the airlines as it is!

Rocks? Don't pick up a rock and call it self-protection. Ban all rocks for our safety! :lol:

Ban the rabbits and the mice and fleas for the diseases they carry. Ban the wind, it hurts my asthma. Ban the ocean, the rip tides are deadly. :lol:

My goodness, how far do you think this can go? :haha:

You forgot 2x4's. They could certainly be deadly. Do you think a contractors license allows them to legally carry one?

and no sneezing your amoebas might just accidently drift over and cause someone to be uncomortable and then they might go home get drunk and get in a wreck

Can you imagine someone dragging an air line hose all night long where they go? Hope they were Marine grade nails.
(2 liner):sarcastic:

He had to have been "hammered" to get "nailed" that badly! I guess it's one way to get rid of a block head!

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back