Manipulation of The Masses

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
Scary how easily the minds of the masses have been manipulated by the mainstream media and the Obama machine. Folks think long and hard before you make your choice on November 4th! Our very foundation is being threatened in this country!! Please read the following article and share with friends and family!

Yes, Barack Obama really is a Manchurian candidate

HK4U

Great read and right on the money. Evil has griped this nation and we may be about to elect what I believe will prove to be the worst President we have ever had. Those that vote for him will get what they deserve. For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7. The rest of us will suffer along with them.

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
Great read and right on the money. Evil has griped this nation and we may be about to elect what I believe will prove to be the worst President we have ever had. Those that vote for him will get what they deserve. For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7. The rest of us will suffer along with them.

Unfortunately you are correct!

jwtollett21

"Why are so many of us eager to turn our nation, the greatest and noblest on earth, over to an angry-at-America, hardcore left-wing "change agent" who will..."

This is a bunch of crap. Obama is not angry at america. He is hear to help. This is stupid.

"Obama sat in the church pews for 20 years listening to and absorbing the anti-American, racist, hate-filled sermons of Rev. Jeremiah Wright..."

The media takes incerpts from a church service and says thats what a candidate has listened to for 20 years. Thats good.

This article should be burned. Blah blah blah. I get so sick of this nonsense

DarrellM5

I don't care if the media took "incerpts from a church service". If my pastor went off on a rant even once, he'd find an empty congregation at his next service.

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
"Why are so many of us eager to turn our nation, the greatest and noblest on earth, over to an angry-at-America, hardcore left-wing "change agent" who will..."

This is a bunch of crap. Obama is not angry at america. He is hear to help. This is stupid.

"Obama sat in the church pews for 20 years listening to and absorbing the anti-American, racist, hate-filled sermons of Rev. Jeremiah Wright..."

The media takes incerpts from a church service and says thats what a candidate has listened to for 20 years. Thats good.

This article should be burned. Blah blah blah. I get so sick of this nonsense

I had a feeling toilet would react harshly to this one. What a dumb kid!:haha: So blind! He is one of those people the article speaks of and the truth hurts and that is why it angers him. He just proved to me how right on the author is. Toilet sees Obama as a "rock star" or "savior" and follows him blindly asking who is better than Obama? He believes that the Republicans are solely responsible for the economic collapse. Obviously he has not done enough homework or he closed his mind long ago. I don't think Toilet's pre-frontal cortex has finished developing yet.

Last edited:

jwtollett21

Not a savior or rock star just who i think will do the better job at president. My opinion thats all. I always get accused of being the kid on this site even though you cop guy throw out toilet and immature comments. Thats real adult like. Obviously you are not mature enough to handle other opinons. At least i can admit that there are some good and bad to both candidates.

Why don't you guys post issue arguments instead of some article a dude wrote. Throw up some issue attacks other than negative personal attacks. Its the same old fear and smear style politics the "Grand Ol Party" knows.

jwtollett21

Well you should keep your calling people stupid and dumb to yourself. Just express your views with out personally attacking me. Thanks

HK4U

There was an old SI-FI movie from the 80's called They Live. It was about an alien invasion that were among us and had used the air ways with subliminal messages to brain wash the masses and put them in kind of a stupor. The only way you could really see what was going on was if you put on specially glasses. Kind of reminds me of brain washed liberals that are willing to see our constitution trampled under foot by a Marxist President.

mom of 3 angels

Why don't you guys post issue arguments instead of some article a dude wrote. Throw up some issue attacks other than negative personal attacks. Its the same old fear and smear style politics the "Grand Ol Party" knows.

First, starting or adding to a thread with articles written by someone other than the poster is perfectly legit and common among all the subcategories on this board--even some threads started by yourself begin by quoting some "dude" from cnn. This particular article is a commentary piece, meaning it is someone's analysis and opinion of the facts he has been presented with. This is actually a well documented piece, as most of the facts he bases his article on can be or have been proven (follow the links within the article for some of the documentation and original statements). You mention personal attacks quite often, please let me know what you deem to be negative personal attacks in this piece?

Second, I don't claim to have read every thread in the politics section, but in the ones I have read issues have been discussed and even facts cited (like voting records, not an opinion piece by either party). I would like you to post some specific things Obama has done or plans to do that will help our nation better itself if you could, or direct me to another thread where those specific issues have been posted (like I said, I haven't read every thread here--not enough time in my day). I don't want to hear any talking points (ie. "more of the same", "mccain/bush"), generalities ("does more for the middle class"), etc. Only the facts and some specifics on the issues that are driving you to support Obama--documentation would be nice, but not necessary.

Thanks in advance. I'm interested in your response.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I don't care if the media took "incerpts from a church service". If my pastor went off on a rant even once, he'd find an empty congregation at his next service.

Even worse than the fact that Obama stuck with him for 20 years is the fact that an entire congregation also did, all of whom will probably be voting.

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
First, starting or adding to a thread with articles written by someone other than the poster is perfectly legit and common among all the subcategories on this board--even some threads started by yourself begin by quoting some "dude" from cnn. This particular article is a commentary piece, meaning it is someone's analysis and opinion of the facts he has been presented with. This is actually a well documented piece, as most of the facts he bases his article on can be or have been proven (follow the links within the article for some of the documentation and original statements). You mention personal attacks quite often, please let me know what you deem to be negative personal attacks in this piece?

Second, I don't claim to have read every thread in the politics section, but in the ones I have read issues have been discussed and even facts cited (like voting records, not an opinion piece by either party). I would like you to post some specific things Obama has done or plans to do that will help our nation better itself if you could, or direct me to another thread where those specific issues have been posted (like I said, I haven't read every thread here--not enough time in my day). I don't want to hear any talking points (ie. "more of the same", "mccain/bush"), generalities ("does more for the middle class"), etc. Only the facts and some specifics on the issues that are driving you to support Obama--documentation would be nice, but not necessary.

Thanks in advance. I'm interested in your response.

crickets chirping....:laugh:

jwtollett21

mom of three angels to make this short and save me a bunch of work you can just go to Welcome to Obama for America and read each and every issue he stands for. Thats the fastest way. When you get to the site scroll down and hit continue to website. click on issues after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike