Man Tells Robbers: 'You Picked on the Wrong Grandpa'

Dave

Link Removed

Glad "Gramps" had the guts to be carrying. Wish he could have gotten off some well placed shots while they were inside his home.

Ordinarilly I would say why answer the door at all but I guess in this case he really had no other option

I'm a 75 yr. old Granpa and I practice at least every 2 weeks with my Taurus .357. I hope I never have to use it but if I do I have the confidence of using the gun.
I have my CCW permit and do carry when I'm out and about.

Good for Granpa. Smart man... I bet I know what his grandson will be getting for his 21st B-day. A license to carry and a .357 Magnum revolver to carry with him the next time he stops to get candy and a soda. :biggrin:

That's nasty what they did to the young lad buying candy at the store!
No warning just BANG down he went!
This goes on in the UK but we're not allowed a pen-knife for defense.
Was this in Missori?

Was this in Missori?

I feel for the people who live in nations where that simple God (my God and your God may differ so just play along) given right to life and the defense of it are denied to it's subjects or potential victims.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” — Jefferson’s Commonplace Book

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a victim.

good grandpa - the grandson was lucky he has such a grandpa.

however, it is painfully obvious that the sister is the only one in the family who went to school.

I'm a Grandfather, small to medium stature, and not imposing in any way except demeanor. A couple of years ago I encountered some Hispanics confronting an older white woman in a Walmart parking lot. Not harrassing or threatening but causing her to be afraid for her safety. Some of them were sitting on her car hood and she could not enter her vehicle to leave. I told the lady I would help her load her items in the car and took her around the back so I had better control of the situation and less chance one of them could get behind me. When they turned, I told them in Spanish to MOVE NOW. Like they were shocked, they jumped away from the car and stood foolishly looking at each other. At that point I opened the car door between them and myself closing the access avenue unless they went around two other cars. I helped the lady put her bags in and then herself. By that time, the boys were over their surprise and approached as the lady closed her door. I nodded to the first boy and asked him if wanted to see the sunrise tomorrow. That stopped the group and as the lady backed her car out, I backed away from them with her lights behind me and in their eyes. No threats were made and no weapon was shown but those five Tex-Mex hoodlums got an education on messing with old folks. By the way, they don't expect a geezer in Missouri to snarl in Spanish.

Yup

Most of us have parents that were immigrants and had nothing to do with slavery, but yet we still pay for the shit everyday!!!

The War for Southern Independence had nothing to do with slavery. It was the terrorists in the union who started a war with an independent state. LONG LIVE THE CSA!!! Im not racist, but I do respect my history

I'm a Grandfather, small to medium stature, and not imposing in any way except demeanor. A couple of years ago I encountered some Hispanics confronting an older white woman in a Walmart parking lot. Not harrassing or threatening but causing her to be afraid for her safety. Some of them were sitting on her car hood and she could not enter her vehicle to leave. I told the lady I would help her load her items in the car and took her around the back so I had better control of the situation and less chance one of them could get behind me. When they turned, I told them in Spanish to MOVE NOW. Like they were shocked, they jumped away from the car and stood foolishly looking at each other. At that point I opened the car door between them and myself closing the access avenue unless they went around two other cars. I helped the lady put her bags in and then herself. By that time, the boys were over their surprise and approached as the lady closed her door. I nodded to the first boy and asked him if wanted to see the sunrise tomorrow. That stopped the group and as the lady backed her car out, I backed away from them with her lights behind me and in their eyes. No threats were made and no weapon was shown but those five Tex-Mex hoodlums got an education on messing with old folks. By the way, they don't expect a geezer in Missouri to snarl in Spanish.

Sound like you did all the right things to prevent an incidence. To bad they did not threaten your life so they could have taken a dirt nap.

The War for Southern Independence had nothing to do with slavery. It was the terrorists in the union who started a war with an independent state. LONG LIVE THE CSA!!! Im not racist, but I do respect my history

Semper, you are correct. I know a little about the civil war I am sure you are much more knowledgeable then I …. Thank you for your input. The Black Race Pimp Whore’s is what I am talking about. Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, Obama, Farrakhan….and the list goes on and on and on. I don’t owe Blacks Shit. But yet our tax dollar pays for enabling and encouraging more of the same. They need to get the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Over it. I see it every day especially in the Atlanta area that A LOT Of BLACKS EXPECT something from Whitie, its an attitude, just like the Beer Summit that the Jack ass Had for our Law enforcement officer and white hater Gate’s. That Jack ass in the white house Showed his ass and the sheeple bought into his Bravo Sierra. He is setting the tone. Just like any corporation the CEO sets the tone and filters down the ranks. This Marxist has set the tone. It is really ashamed that we as Americans are constantly are being identified as a Race, Ethnic, Social or what ever, why can’t we Just Be Americans?? We have the LOOTERS (The Politian’s) the MOOCHERS ( Free loading From the Looters and the Producers) and then we have the Producers (Those of use that pay for the LOOTERS and the MOOCHERS). Those Blacks that I spoke about are the LOOTERS!!!!!

LOOTERS
MOOCHERS and
PRODUCERS

Was this in Missori?

I spent about 3 months working in London in 2000. One weekend I was seeing the sights and some moron tried to rob me armed with a philips head screwdriver. Even if I had been armed, I probably wouldn't have drawn. He was too close by the time it became apparent that he was a threat, plus I never really feared for my life.

Another guy that worked with me got pickpocketed in Leicester Square just about a week later. Rough town, London.

All it is...

Semper, you are correct. I know a little about the civil war I am sure you are much more knowledgeable then I …. Thank you for your input. The Black Race Pimp Whore’s is what I am talking about. Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, Obama, Farrakhan….and the list goes on and on and on. I don’t owe Blacks Shit. But yet our tax dollar pays for enabling and encouraging more of the same. They need to get the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Over it. I see it every day especially in the Atlanta area that A LOT Of BLACKS EXPECT something from Whitie, its an attitude, just like the Beer Summit that the Jack ass Had for our Law enforcement officer and white hater Gate’s. That Jack ass in the white house Showed his ass and the sheeple bought into his Bravo Sierra. He is setting the tone. Just like any corporation the CEO sets the tone and filters down the ranks. This Marxist has set the tone. It is really ashamed that we as Americans are constantly are being identified as a Race, Ethnic, Social or what ever, why can’t we Just Be Americans?? We have the LOOTERS (The Politian’s) the MOOCHERS ( Free loading From the Looters and the Producers) and then we have the Producers (Those of use that pay for the LOOTERS and the MOOCHERS). Those Blacks that I spoke about are the LOOTERS!!!!!

LOOTERS
MOOCHERS and
PRODUCERS

That is all it is anymore... No one wants to accept responsibility for their actions/inactions. If they do not receive what they want when they want it, then it must be racism. :cray: They receive free rides through life on our dollar. They can do whatever they want because of their race. Slavery still exists today.... in their own minds, because they want it to. That way they do not have to accept responsability for their own actions/inactions. Not all are like that.... but 99% of the ones I meet are exactly like that. There are several that I know I really like and respect, but that is rare. If I do not like someone, it is based on their behavior, not skin color.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back