Man arrested for chasing away youths with piece of wood

Red Hat

The UK has finally gone mad! A pensioner who used a piece of wood to chase away a gang of teenagers who had been throwing stones at his home is facing a jail term after being arrested and charged with possessing an offensive weapon.

Pensioner arrested for chasing away youths with plank - Telegraph

Mr Davis, a retired builder, was astonished when police arrested him while allowing the gang to run to safety.

This could be us if we ever lose our 2A!

This is total madness. The people of the UK should not stand for this, and if this goes down it will open the doors for total mayhem.

Don't worry RB, the U.K. is a very "safe" place to live. No one ever gets shot so how bad can it be?

Think I managed to paint a pretty bleak picture of how FUBAR it was in '76 when I left that dump, got a cute lover there now. She got out of the mess we grew up in (London) 1981, me already gonzo 5 years, she now lives 90 miles N/E of London and she fears for her life with every trip out in a WASP hamlet of 1K folks she moved to escape the mess that migrated right behind her. Now it's gone Jihad ugly in the last 8 years (our 9/11 emboldened them, their 7/7 made them even more aggressive) & getting worse now U throw in dope & super racial hatred, not just turf wars and petty muggings that go unreported for fear of brutal/fatal reprisals that extend to family & friends not just the abused victim. Her & others I know there spread around G.B. echo that incidents like this insane arrest as daily, common & minor. Sharia law already allows a Muslim husband to beat the crap out of any of his Muslim wives in public for any reason in most inner cities & the coppers can't/won't interfere by law, now they target non-Muslim women who offend 'their take' on how these white women 'should behave'. Not in a Burqa or showing too much legs or cleavage and no scarf U R a whore & infidel worthy of a brutal lesson in Islamic manners which many Pakis will give women or men or kids in an underground tube station or tunnel link. Maybe then a bobby will break it up, or just let it go to laying decked out on the pavement half dead WASP person any age: British law! Try the Blackpool council projets gang-banger war zone post I threw up, (search threads: Canis-Lupus) for my long rants/SITREP's, and the latest G2 I'm getting from good honest law abiding citizens who are prohibited from any form of self-defense, folks who are witnessing/living thru a LOT worse. Imagine an island that is maybe O.K. out in BF nowhere, hit any larger city and it's like E-LA on a bad meth jones dry day, plenty of knives 4 the poor yob (boy spelt backwards and common lingo, means young thug from the Indian Thuggee sect/original terrorists who made the Raj a Royal pain for Brit forces/folks in Brit ruled India) and guns 4 the richer rest neo-Fascist muj youth. Rule Britannia I guess! Stay a week in Londonistan and do a daily body-count online or in news/radio, T.V. or take a stroll down by Finsbury Park after dark, makes U think about WTF am I doing here when I'd be safer in Iraq wearing a union jack T-shirt target! Or blow this off as 'no-way' can't be that bad, I'll hook U up with Scotland Yard crime reports online, see what they say.

Canis-Lupus

Next, the U.K. will ban wood! This is all nonsence. Thanks to our Founding Fathers for the 2nd Amendment.

U.S.of A. - still the greatest country in the world!

And for today's London Stabbing News.

Funny that! We start a thread on the subject, I throw in my £10 rant and this is in the news this morning from across the pond. And this is just Greater London, a bloody big city, but just one of many big cities nationwide where this is normal stuff. Got to live there to know it, and thank God I don't.

Canis-Lupus

LONDON (Reuters) - The number of fatal stabbings in London this year has risen to over 50 with four more cases in a single day, but Scotland Yard said on Friday the city is not suffering an epidemic of knife crime. (No it would have to be around 100 before the Yard even put more coppers on the street).
One of the latest victims to die in four separate incidents in London on Thursday was aged 19 -- the 20th teenager to have died violently in the capital this year. The Metropolitan police say tackling knife crime has overtaken terrorism as their number one priority and have set up a 75-strong team to target those carrying weapons. Up to July 7, 49 people had died from stab wounds in London this year. Police were unable to provide comparative figures for last year, though between April 2007 and March 2008 there were 160 homicides, 72 of which were stabbings. But speaking after the latest killings, a spokesman said: "I wouldn't describe it as an epidemic." "There is an issue with knives and that is why we have launched Operation Blunt 2," he added, referring to a Met crackdown on knives. Officers have searched 27,000 people, arrested more than 1,200 and seized 500 knives in London during the six-week campaign. The 19-year-old died after suffering multiple stab wounds in Edmonton, north London, while two men in their 20s were killed in attacks in Leyton and Walthamstow (my home borough) in east London, with the fourth victim -- a man in his 40s -- knifed in Tottenham. (Whitehorse lane! The very local football/soccer team I went to watch most Saturdays as a teen: 'Tottenham Hotspurs', always a good few fist fights before, during and plenty after any game, bad ones if we lost).
As well as probing those deaths, Scotland Yard is running a major investigation into the murders of two French students killed last week in one of the most brutal stabbings officers say they have to deal with.
For wider coverage of crime in Britain click.
Global Coverage - Crime in Britain | Reuters.co.uk
(Editing by Steve Addison)

Well we were talking on another thread that they needed to ban knives so here you go.

people in that country need to get a clue... and we need to not let that kind of crap take over our country either!

Sheesh! What if the rock throwers had been adults and the man had chased them away with a gun? I suppose that, in keeping with the ass-backwardness of the U.K. justice system, he would have been the one prosecuted, and not the rock throwers. Unbelievable!

Sheesh! What if the rock throwers had been adults and the man had chased them away with a gun? I suppose that, in keeping with the ass-backwardness of the U.K. justice system, he would have been the one prosecuted, and not the rock throwers. Unbelievable!
Of course he would, owning a handgun is illegal in the UK.

But what do you expect:
- when first-time "non-violent criminals" such as burglars get released with a letter from the police to 'please don't do that again.'
- defending your home against a burglar with anything that could be construed as a weapon by the police (a cricket bat, a cane, crutches, i.e. common household items) will result in your arrest and prosecution.

Last edited:
Think I managed to paint a pretty bleak picture of how FUBAR it was in '76 when I left that dump, got a cute lover there now. She got out of the mess we grew up in (London) 1981, me already gonzo 5 years, she now lives 90 miles N/E of London and she fears for her life with every trip out in a WASP hamlet of 1K folks she moved to escape the mess that migrated right behind her. Now it's gone Jihad ugly in the last 8 years (our 9/11 emboldened them, their 7/7 made them even more aggressive) & getting worse now U throw in dope & super racial hatred, not just turf wars and petty muggings that go unreported for fear of brutal/fatal reprisals that extend to family & friends not just the abused victim. Her & others I know there spread around G.B. echo that incidents like this insane arrest as daily, common & minor. Sharia law already allows a Muslim husband to beat the crap out of any of his Muslim wives in public for any reason in most inner cities & the coppers can't/won't interfere by law, now they target non-Muslim women who offend 'their take' on how these white women 'should behave'. Not in a Burqa or showing too much legs or cleavage and no scarf U R a whore & infidel worthy of a brutal lesson in Islamic manners which many Pakis will give women or men or kids in an underground tube station or tunnel link. Maybe then a bobby will break it up, or just let it go to laying decked out on the pavement half dead WASP person any age: British law! Try the Blackpool council projets gang-banger war zone post I threw up, (search threads: Canis-Lupus) for my long rants/SITREP's, and the latest G2 I'm getting from good honest law abiding citizens who are prohibited from any form of self-defense, folks who are witnessing/living thru a LOT worse. Imagine an island that is maybe O.K. out in BF nowhere, hit any larger city and it's like E-LA on a bad meth jones dry day, plenty of knives 4 the poor yob (boy spelt backwards and common lingo, means young thug from the Indian Thuggee sect/original terrorists who made the Raj a Royal pain for Brit forces/folks in Brit ruled India) and guns 4 the richer rest neo-Fascist muj youth. Rule Britannia I guess! Stay a week in Londonistan and do a daily body-count online or in news/radio, T.V. or take a stroll down by Finsbury Park after dark, makes U think about WTF am I doing here when I'd be safer in Iraq wearing a union jack T-shirt target! Or blow this off as 'no-way' can't be that bad, I'll hook U up with Scotland Yard crime reports online, see what they say.

Canis-Lupus

Ok,um...what did you just say,CL?

Um, good question, Brainchild,
I'll make it REAL simple 4 U. You are walking around your home town USA and a BF Arab walks up all suited up with turban and flowing robes, looks at your pretty female friend (who is wearing tight jeans and a low-cut halter top with great looking breasts underneath) then he slaps the shit out of her knocking her out cold, then yells at you and lectures you both on how you have offended Allah and U better get her in a sack (Burqa) FAST and start growing a fucking beard like all real good Muslim men must do to show how macho they are, anything sinking in yet? Never in America, maybe not, VERY common in London, HELLO, are we connecting the dots yet?
I sure hope so.

C-L

I am afraid that in parts of America it is already just as bad as GB. In areas like Bloomberg and Daily land your are up a creek without a paddle when it comes to being able to defend yourself against attack. Also there are many "progressive thinkers" in this country they think the Nation of Islam is just a poor misunderstood bunch of basically nice people.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back