Mall in Centerville, GA

marionandjohn

Ok so the day starts out normal and I am OCing today. We go to target and then to the mall. We enter the mall through sears and stop by the portrait studio to check on pictures. The manager of the studio is helping us and says it's a good thing I have my gun because my children are so beautiful I said thank you and I go no where without it. So we head into the mall son and wife have to use the restroom and we go towards them just before we get there a guy comes out of the mall office and says he has to ask me to leave the mall because they don't allow weapons there. I said that's fine he said my son could use the bathroom but then we have to leave I said no problem sir. He then informed me that they have signs posted. Ok sir I will leave no problem If you don't want my bussiness. When leaving through sears guess what was not on the doors? Yup signs of any kind telling criminals that the patrons of the mall are unarmed for their convince. Even though signs aren't worth what they are printed on here. Well I guess IF I HAVE too revisit the mall I will conceal or stay in sears.

This is the same posting I put on georgiapacking.org. So if you visit that site I am sorry if you read the same one twice but I feel this applies to OC and to Georgia residents also.

I was OC. But he did say weapon so maybe he was refering to my knife that was hooked on the top of my pocket right next to my pistol. So next time maybe I will just conceal the knife and OC the gun. :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back