Magazine Speedloader

fdegree

Anyone have suggestions on a quality...easy to use...magazine speedloader for a 12 round 9mm?

Not to be a wise acre....

Anyone have suggestions on a quality...easy to use...magazine speedloader for a 12 round 9mm?

But for me - my right thumb is my "speed loader."

I've tried a couple versions of pistol magazine speed loaders - more out of curiosity than necessity - and with the exception of the Army-issue M-16 magazine loader/stripper clip combo, I've never used a pistol mag speed loader that provided the ease of use to merit the name "speed loader."

And sure, after loading over 1,500 rounds of .45 ACP in one day using my right thumb, it may go numb, but it's still plenty fast. :happy:

But for me - my right thumb is my "speed loader."

I've tried a couple versions of pistol magazine speed loaders - more out of curiosity than necessity - and with the exception of the Army-issue M-16 magazine loader/stripper clip combo, I've never used a pistol mag speed loader that provided the ease of use to merit the name "speed loader."

And sure, after loading over 1,500 rounds of .45 ACP in one day using my right thumb, it may go numb, but it's still plenty fast. :happy:

I apologize, I should have clarified my original question a bit better.

I'm not necessarily looking for something that will speed up the process...though that would be a nice added benefit.

I'm looking for something that will make the loading process easier so as to save my thumb over the course of a day. Also, something that is easy to use and has long term reliability.

The maglula looks interesting. Is there anything else that I should consider?

Thanks...I appreciate the input.

I've used the UpLULA and the HKS Magazine Speedloader for 9mm.

The UPLULA looks cool. The loaders that come with Glock pistols are totally useless. I can load faster and easier by hand.

magazine loaders

I bought the UpLULA Universal loader for my Kahr and I love it. Saves on the fingers and thumbs. Ordered it through MidwayUSA.

I just bought one last week. It works perfectly on the PT92, Glock 30 and CW9. I can load a 13 round Glock 45 mag in less than 10 seconds with absolutely no struggling on the last couple rounds. Anyone loading auto magazines won't regret having this thing in the tool box.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back