Made me think of the some of the posts here.......:)

OMG, This guy or gal needs help. The C-section part is hilarious. This is why people need to stay in school.

I see two options:

1) Someone decided to be very clever and wrote in to a liberal newspaper under the guise of being a "Proud Democrat" and let fly a very "Pro-Liberal" sounding diatribe that would get past the Editor's "Anti-conservative Sensor" to show just how out of touch the President and his supporters are.

2) Someone submitted this article in good faith and all seriousness.

For personal health reasons I refuse to accept number two as an option. I don't suffer migraines, and I don't want two (see what I did there?).

I prefer to think the letter is a hoax. I find it hard to belive anyone could be that stupid.
Never mind. I just remembered who "we" elected as president. (again)

Holy CRAP! I seem to remember writing similar things in 1996. :sad: :angry:

These are the idiots that vote in our political leaders.
Why do they need education? The government will take care of their needs.
Why do they need to know their history? They believe the contorted views their government has told them.
Why do they need a constitution? They would prefer to live under draconian rule as long as they are fed and told they are safe.
These people are the weakest of the weak in the gene pool, hopefully the next epidemic solves our problem.

As nauseating as that "letter to the editor" is, if the writer doesn't have the backbone to sign his or her name because they don't want to be bothered, they also don't have an opinion worth listening to. Sad to say though, a lot of fools would agree with this trash.

Hhooooooooo
Leeeeeeeeee
Crap...
I am praying that this was a hoax. Or that the letter was written by Honey Boo Boo...
(ok, NOW I'm hating MYSELF for knowing who Honey Boo Boo is...THIS IS SNOWBALLING!!!)

Ya know, some people are born stupid and for the life of me I think some people take pills to enhance the effect! :shout:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back