MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds

popcorn.gif

Love your smilie!

Y'all can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is no limit in Nevada's Revised Statutes for how many rounds one can own, possess, or transport, at least not one that I've read.

There may be some storage requirements, firecode, etc... not sure...

Although, I believe you are correct fellow Nevadian, it would be good to know for sure though as 30k is not so much to have on hand in a Obamanation...

There may be some storage requirements, firecode, etc... not sure...

Although, I believe you are correct fellow Nevadian, it would be good to know for sure though as 30k is not so much to have on hand in a Obamanation...

Obamanation...I like that word!

30K will never happen unless Wal*Mart straightens up and flies right and gets in some stock for all of us! :biggrin:

Obamanation...I like that word!

30K will never happen unless Wal*Mart straightens up and flies right and gets in some stock for all of us! :biggrin:

Agreed, most of the Wally World's in Clark County have a 2 box limit per customer now days, and they still can't keep it on the shelf...

bought my first box of .380 in a year a couple of weeks back... they only had one...

Agreed, most of the Wally World's in Clark County have a 2 box limit per customer now days, and they still can't keep it on the shelf...

bought my first box of .380 in a year a couple of weeks back... they only had one...

Here in Pahrump they have imposed a 6 box each limit. When hubby and I go together we buy out the store. Not really... lol

While I'd say that's allot rounds. I'd also say, so what. If he paid his hard earned cash for it what's the problem. :angry:

At the traffic stop I'd a said; Yeah I know its allot of ammo, but I got a deal on it at the walmart.:wacko:

Maybe it was naive of me to think this, but I never knew that ANY state, even the People's Republic of Taxachusetts, had limits on the amount of ammunition people were allowed to possess. What is the limit, anyway? Is it 29,000? 28,000? 27,000? 26,000? 25,000? 24,999? Do you guys see where I'm going with this?

Socrates Del La Cruz ....that guy is more crooked than the clients he represents ....look uip his record too ... So if the cops had nothing against good Ole Keni then Why would the DA issue the arrest warrant ... Gun owners like you let your Paranoia could your judgment too much ... and remember when it happens in your neighborhood remember your rantings and musings ...Your they type of guy that gives good Gun Owners bad names..... Im glad you support Non-residents who dont have legal Gun permits tp urchase Ammunition .. oh and keni had been living in Haverhill Long before he was busted .. He moved in October 2008 ... And I can confirm it as I live on his street and watched him move into his Rented house with his Big Ole Box truck and 4 cars with NH plates sitting int he Driveway so its Complete BS that he had a 60 Day grace period to get his permit in Mass... he had already been living here for 6 months when he got busted but I digress ...Know your facts before you start espousing the 2nd Amandment and MGL C140 S131..... Just because the Tribune wrote it doesnt mean it happened ... and Lawyers are paid to lie

Paranoia will kill ya long before a gun does ........best of luck

Ever heard of a period? I've never seen a whole frigging paragraph made of one sentence before. At least use proper grammar and use spell check. What are you, in the fifth grade? Sounds like you harbor some kind of grudge against the guy because he is a nonresident and has four cars.

I just wonder if the Walmarts in MA are getting all the ammo. The shelves are bare in FL. :pleasantry:

Maybe it was naive of me to think this, but I never knew that ANY state, even the People's Republic of Taxachusetts, had limits on the amount of ammunition people were allowed to possess. What is the limit, anyway? Is it 29,000? 28,000? 27,000? 26,000? 25,000? 24,999? Do you guys see where I'm going with this?

In NYC(Bloomberg's Populace Republic of NY) is 250 rounds:mad:

The only thing that will stick is the storage charge. If there were no trigger locks on the guns in his home, he's screwed. However, I hope his lawyer gets him off.

This is a site is "family" oriented so please edit the above post and refrain from that kind of language on this site again.

Interesting, thread necromancy over language used over a year ago.... So how bad did this guy get screwed over the last year, anyone know?

"so what happened to this guy?? Its like he fell off the earth."
I believe the term is "Nacht und Nebel." (Night and fog) Used in the 3rd Reich for the disappearance of people who had annoyed the Regime.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back