MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds

that is freakin rediculous! I feel bad for that guy who was obviously hiding nothing... but in hiding nothing look what happened to him.. I hope he gets the support he needs to show these idiots that this is still america and there are many willing to fight to keep it that way.

You guys are seeming to miss the point .. They Guy was a green card holder ... Had 3 Different ID's on him from 2 different states .... and He has no Permit to own a gun although he had 3 of them in his house

Ok I get the hordeing of Ammo thing, but come on think a minute here.So there is not limit you can own. Why in the world does he need to tote around 10,000 rounds. That's like putting a sign on your back that say's KICK ME! leave it at home, safe from the "people" who want to do this sort of thing to him, and take what you need to the range when you need it, jesus use your head. This moron was aking for trouble, and guess what, he got it!:angry:

Here's my beef...

For Starters...

1. The Government KNEW how many rounds of ammunition this guy had in his possession...
2. The Government clear intrusion here Implies that there is some kind of limit on the number of rounds you can have in your possession.
3. Truck Drivers have had multiple drivers licenses for decades.
4. The guy had yet to commit any felony other than the implied felony which is in fact a de facto Second Amendment Infringement...
5. The Revolutionary War was started IN Lexington & Concord for damm near the SAME FRICKING REASON.
6. You cannot arrest somebody because you THINK they might do something illegal.

Said it before, I will say it again 10,000-20,000 rounds is nothing, if for instance, you follow your firearm instructors recommendation to fire at least 200 rounds a month through every firearm you wish to remain proficient with...

Then when we take Black Tuesday January 20th, 2009 into consideration, and the inauguration of the most anti-gun candidate to every take the Presidency and only Second to now deceased Ted Kennedy in his rabidness for anti-second amendment measures in the Senate...
So with the threat of not being able to buy ammo again or at a affordable price, what does the guy/gal with one firearm need to get them though Gun Ban Obama & Company at minimum?

200 rounds a month
2,400 rounds a year
9,600 a term
19,200 rounds to get one through the worse case scenario of a two term Obummer Presidency (Usurpation)

GET IT YET?

MA... I live here and often wonder why. The cradle of freedom and now they work so hard to take it away... As soon as I'm ready, South of the Mason/Dixon Line...YEEEEE HAAAAAA....:shout:

Ok I get the hordeing of Ammo thing, but come on think a minute here.So there is not limit you can own. Why in the world does he need to tote around 10,000 rounds. That's like putting a sign on your back that say's KICK ME! leave it at home, safe from the "people" who want to do this sort of thing to him, and take what you need to the range when you need it, jesus use your head. This moron was aking for trouble, and guess what, he got it!:angry:

WHat pisses me off is he was not a Citizen of the UNITED STATES ... he had 2 illegal Identifications on him ... He had 3 Illegal guns in his house .... and he was buying up ammo they busted him with 10k rounds in his car not to mention the other 50000 at his house the three illegal guns and the 20000 in cash .... and He wasnt a citizen

WHat pisses me off is he was not a Citizen of the UNITED STATES ... he had 2 illegal Identifications on him ... He had 3 Illegal guns in his house .... and he was buying up ammo they busted him with 10k rounds in his car not to mention the other 50000 at his house the three illegal guns and the 20000 in cash .... and He wasnt a citizen

Come on now...

Lets not twist this into something its not...

I have no patience for illegal alien activities, but this guy was here on the up and up...

The Constitution and the Law treats legal resident aliens the same as citizens...

Read the Article and the information...

He had multiple legal id's on him from other states, not a crime in itself, truck drivers have been doing it for decades...

All his guns in his house and possession were legally obtained...

He had a passport and he was a Legal Immigrant, AKA: A Resident Alien, whom was scheduled to become a citizen days from when he was arrested...

Any law that says its criminal activity to keep large amounts of cash and ammo in your possession is purely unconstitutional...

As his Lawyer states, no crime has been committed...

And we all whether Massachusetts residents or not should be outraged and be writing our Congressman and Senators and the media about this...

This is unacceptable, and any such laws should be repealed immediately

Common... tracking & arresting people over the amount of ammo and or cash they have in their possession?

What next, 20,000 bottles of water in your basement gets you pinched to?

Do we really want to condone and continue to allow these types of Continuing Activities to occur?

At minimum it violates the 2nd, 4th and 14th amendments...

The Fourth Amendment...
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

They cannot track this kind of activity without a Warrant, which they did not have...

It violates the Second Amendment, because it does not say "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" Except...

It violates the Fourteenth Amendment...
"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

WTFU Sheeple we are being conditioned to accept that which is unconstitutional as the Status Quo...

JONATHAN W. BLODGETT

District Attorney
May 15, 2009 - For immediate release:
Haverhill Man Pleads Not Guilty To Weapons Charges
Keni Garcia, 32, of 10 Westford Street, Haverhill, pleaded not guilty today in Haverhill District Court to illegal possession of ammunition, three counts of possession of a high capacity firearm, and three counts of illegal storage of a firearm

The investigation revealed that Garcia, who had driver’s licenses in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire, recently displayed a large sum of cash in an effort to purchase 55,000 rounds of ammunition in New Hampshire. Investigators also discovered that Garcia had recently purchased at least 20,000 rounds of ammunition and three high capacity pistols in New Hampshire, using a phony New Hampshire address to do so. He is not licensed to possess any type of firearm in Massachusetts.

A subsequent search of the defendant’s residence revealed thousands more rounds of ammunition, three unsecured high capacity pistols and $25,000 in cash.

Im all for stocking ammo hell I have friends that get it by the pallet but bottom line is the guy was breaking the law because he was not a Registered Gun Owner ... He did not have permits ... And he purchased them Illegally ... Is not about the amount of ammo he purchased its how he purchased it ... Illegally... He was not legally permitted to purchase AMMO

JONATHAN W. BLODGETT
Im all for stocking ammo hell I have friends that get it by the pallet but bottom line is the guy was breaking the law because he was not a Registered Gun Owner ... He did not have permits ... And he purchased them Illegally ... Is not about the amount of ammo he purchased its how he purchased it ... Illegally... He was not legally permitted to purchase AMMO

WRONG AGAIN BUDDY...

The Second Amendment does not state “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED” Except… if your zip code is X, your standing at Y, or the type or class of weapon/arm you have or desire to have is Z…
Or said weapon is carried openly or concealed...
Or if you fail to follow some Draconian Registration, and Licensing Schemes thereof...

That being said...

"Where is the crime?" (Garcia's Attorney) Socrates de la Cruz asked. The lawyer said Garcia had lived in New Hampshire for three years before recently moving to Haverhill.

"He bought the guns legally," de la Cruz said. "He never hid the fact that he had them."

Furthermore, de la Cruz said that when Garcia moved to Haverhill, he had a 60-day grace period to obtain a Massachusetts firearms card.

"There is no crime committed," he argued, saying there was no evidence that Garcia was shipping guns or ammunition to the Dominican Republic.

He asked the judge to allow his client "to go back to his job." He said Garcia has worked at a local bakery for three years...
New Residents & Non-Residents:
Statutory exemptions under certain circumstances

Massachusetts G.L.C. 140 § 129 C Prohibits the unlicensed ownership and/or possession of firearms, rifles, shotguns and or ammunition.
However there is a 60 day grace period for certain individuals.

The "Grace Period" described herein applies to the following individuals:

1. New residents moving into the commonwealth;
  2. A resident of the Commonwealth who returns after having been absent for 180 days;
  3. Any resident upon being released from active service with any of the armed services of the untied states.

It applies to firearms, rifles, shotguns, and ammunition then in the individuals possession.

It applies for 60 days after release from the armed services for return or entry into the Commonwealth.

The statute also allows, in part, for the following:

• Possession of rifles and shotguns and ammunition by nonresident hunters with valid nonresident hunting licenses during hunting season;

• Possession of rifles and shotguns and ammunition by nonresidents while on a firing or shooting range;

• Possession of rifles and shotguns and ammunition by nonresidents and ammunition by nonresidents traveling in or through the commonwealth, providing that any rifles or shotguns are unloaded and enclosed in a case;

• Possession of rifles and shotguns by nonresidents while at a firearm showing or display organized by a regularly existing gun collectors' club or association.

"Veni, vidi, vici"

Honestly there is way to much evidence for them not to ask questions. Ruinin it for the good guys that stockpile just in case..

Honestly there is way to much evidence for them not to ask questions. Ruinin it for the good guys that stockpile just in case..

Ah, to the contrary...

The U.S. Supreme Court in Katz v. United States (1967) held that searches performed without warrants are unreasonable...

As I previously itemized...

The Fourth Amendment states...
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

And

The Second Amendment states...
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

And

The Fourteenth Amendment states...
"...No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Once again, the BATFE knew about the retail purchased ammunition this guy had in his possession, before they spoofed a reason to pull him over in his car without a warrant...

They did not get a warrant to go through his house until after they arrested him for the ammo in his car, not in plain site, that they invaded his privacy protected under the Constitution to find out...
Then they proceeded to make up other weapons related charges to give weight to their bogus charges that violate the Second Amendment and others...

This mirrors the same kind of Patriot Act abuse these lowlifes at the BATFE and other agency's have been doing for years now...

Anybody else have a problem with their private activities being tracking by the U.S. Government, Any State Government or other municipalities? Its not like they caught the guy in the commission of a crime such as trafficking Guns & Ammo to a 3rd world country on the terrorist watch list...

IF they get away with it with this guy, under these pretenses they can get away with it with anybody...

I am wondering what the MA Police is going to do with all of that AMMO??? They should auction it off!! The police department will make a nice piece of change and gun owners will get a chance at some nice discounted rounds.:biggrin:

I am wondering what the MA Police is going to do with all of that AMMO??? They should auction it off!! The police department will make a nice piece of change and gun owners will get a chance at some nice discounted rounds.:biggrin:

What I think they should do is cut Keni Garcia loose, give him all his stuff back, and prostrate themselves in front of him on National TV and beg his forgiveness; failing that Keni Garcia and his Attorney Socrates de la Cruz should sue the local police office involved, the Communist Republic of Massachusetts, the U.S. Government, and the BATFE for millions and it should be paid for out of the property and holdings of the individuals involved in this heinous infringement of the U.S. Constitution...

And we should all be asking the NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO and Attorney Socrates de la Cruz to Coordinate this pivotal defense of the Constitution together...
Not just on behalf of Keni Garcia but every citizen residing in and individual whom comes to this Country legally as did Keni Garcia...

Bill of Rights...
God-Given...
Non-Negotiable...

Without our Liberties we have nothing...

IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING...

sounds like he has been selling some.......to the Domenican Republic......shipping business.....lol..

IF they had one shred of evidence that he was, they would have popped him in the act...
Instead they used conjecture and innuendo to give the illusion that he had/was...

Total speculation that his shipping business was anything other than what millions are doing world wide with ebay...
A classic example of a shipping business...

Socrates Del La Cruz ....that guy is more crooked than the clients he represents ....look uip his record too ... So if the cops had nothing against good Ole Keni then Why would the DA issue the arrest warrant ... Gun owners like you let your Paranoia could your judgment too much ... and remember when it happens in your neighborhood remember your rantings and musings ...Your they type of guy that gives good Gun Owners bad names..... Im glad you support Non-residents who dont have legal Gun permits tp urchase Ammunition .. oh and keni had been living in Haverhill Long before he was busted .. He moved in October 2008 ... And I can confirm it as I live on his street and watched him move into his Rented house with his Big Ole Box truck and 4 cars with NH plates sitting int he Driveway so its Complete BS that he had a 60 Day grace period to get his permit in Mass... he had already been living here for 6 months when he got busted but I digress ...Know your facts before you start espousing the 2nd Amandment and MGL C140 S131..... Just because the Tribune wrote it doesnt mean it happened ... and Lawyers are paid to lie

Paranoia will kill ya long before a gun does ........best of luck

Socrates Del La Cruz ....that guy is more crooked than the clients he represents ....look uip his record too ... So if the cops had nothing against good Ole Keni then Why would the DA issue the arrest warrant ... Gun owners like you let your Paranoia could your judgment too much ... and remember when it happens in your neighborhood remember your rantings and musings ...Your they type of guy that gives good Gun Owners bad names..... Im glad you support Non-residents who dont have legal Gun permits tp urchase Ammunition .. oh and keni had been living in Haverhill Long before he was busted .. He moved in October 2008 ... And I can confirm it as I live on his street and watched him move into his Rented house with his Big Ole Box truck and 4 cars with NH plates sitting int he Driveway so its Complete BS that he had a 60 Day grace period to get his permit in Mass... he had already been living here for 6 months when he got busted but I digress ...Know your facts before you start espousing the 2nd Amandment and MGL C140 S131..... Just because the Tribune wrote it doesnt mean it happened ... and Lawyers are paid to lie

Paranoia will kill ya long before a gun does ........best of luck

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, despite being unsubstantiated conjecture, neither backed up by facts or the U.S. Constitution in this matter...

So do yourself and the rest of us all a favor and stop making stuff up...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, despite being unsubstantiated conjecture, neither backed up by facts or the U.S. Constitution in this matter...

So do yourself and the rest of us all a favor and stop making stuff up...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Its Not my unsubstantiated Opinion its an actual Fact .... If you think I'm making stuff up then by all means refute the facts I posted otherwise thanks for playing

Published: April 19, 2008 09:45 am

Socrates de la Cruz pleads not guilty in auto fraud case
By Gretchen Putnam
Eagle Tribune Staff Staff Writer

SALEM, Mass. — Socrates De La Cruz, a well-known local lawyer charged with auto insurance fraud, stood on the steps of Salem Superior Court today proclaiming his innocence and said he's placing his faith "in truth and God."

"After a jury hears the case, I know I'll be exonerated," De La Cruz said.

De La Cruz, 34, of Methuen is accused of knowingly employing "runners" to recruit phony victims in staged accidents in order to collect cash from insurance companies.

De La Cruz faces numerous charges, including five counts of motor vehicle insurance fraud, five counts of larceny over $250, four counts of attempted larceny over $250, four counts of conspiracy to commit motor vehicle insurance fraud, and four counts of conspirary to commit larceny.

At arraignment today, De La Cruz pleaded not guilty and was released on personal recognizance. As a condition of release, Judge David A. Lowy ordered De La Cruz to surrender his passport.

And if you want to get into cutting and pasting Consitutional Law just remember
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" So im entitled to my opinion

Its Not my unsubstantiated Opinion its an actual Fact .... If you think I'm making stuff up then by all means refute the facts I posted otherwise thanks for playing

Published: April 19, 2008 09:45 am

Socrates de la Cruz pleads not guilty in auto fraud case
By Gretchen Putnam
Eagle Tribune Staff Staff Writer

SALEM, Mass. — Socrates De La Cruz, a well-known local lawyer charged with auto insurance fraud, stood on the steps of Salem Superior Court today proclaiming his innocence and said he's placing his faith "in truth and God."

"After a jury hears the case, I know I'll be exonerated," De La Cruz said.

De La Cruz, 34, of Methuen is accused of knowingly employing "runners" to recruit phony victims in staged accidents in order to collect cash from insurance companies.

De La Cruz faces numerous charges, including five counts of motor vehicle insurance fraud, five counts of larceny over $250, four counts of attempted larceny over $250, four counts of conspiracy to commit motor vehicle insurance fraud, and four counts of conspirary to commit larceny.

At arraignment today, De La Cruz pleaded not guilty and was released on personal recognizance. As a condition of release, Judge David A. Lowy ordered De La Cruz to surrender his passport.

And if you want to get into cutting and pasting Consitutional Law just remember
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" So im entitled to my opinion

Nice that you failed to mention that he was exonerated of any
wrong doing...

December 6th, 2008
SALEM - Lawyers for popular Lawrence attorney Socrates De La Cruz and Haverhill chiropractor Troy Wheelwright proclaimed they had been exonerated of auto insurance fraud allegations yesterday after a judge dismissed their April indictments.
Superior Court Judge Howard Whitehead threw out the indictments after finding that prosecutors had failed to show probable cause that a crime had been committed...
Continued...
Link Removed

You continue to post superfluous unrelated diversions away from the topic of this thread...

Nobody ever said you were not entitled to your opinion, in fact I explicitly said that very thing...
Just remember its your opinion, and just because you say its so does not make it fact...

I have cited primary source State & Federal and Constitutional prima facie evidence...

While you have cited your opinion and conjecture and misrepresentation of the facts in regards to the topic of this thread and diversionary drivel to cement your nescience.

I hold to the Conviction and Tenets this Country was founded on which are as applicable in part...

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

And... The Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment, and Fourteenth Amendment...

And to paraphrase; these basically give anybody walking and breathing and not behind bars the inherit, preexisting, fundamental, unalienable right to defend their lives, that of their friends, family, neighbors and the like; by any means necessary against all threats foreign and domestic, using equal or greater force than may be brought against them...

Which is Consistent with such American History as the Battle of Lexington & Concord, and The Alamo, when tyrannical governments and leaders attempted to arbitrate how much ammo, powder, etc., and what kinds of weapons we could keep in our possession... and the conditional criteria thereof...

The Second Amendment - "It's A Right, Not A Privilege"

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." - Edmund Burke

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back